25

After Mimi had heard this she froze. She was shocked to say the least.

A mix of emotions clear in her eyes not giving Emily the ability to know exactly what Mimi was thinking off.

She always thought that her some was straight,never doubted it ever ,he is the perfect gentle man , kind , handsome and considerent.

After minutes of silence the realization came crashing down on Mimi when noticing that the mentioned two men were currently sitting in one room , alone.

Mimi left Emily sitting there and stormed out of the living room and running upstairs.

She stood Infront of there room door ,she tried opening the door but it was locked ,of course the first thing that came to her mind after what she had heard was that they are doing it again...in her presence.

She put her ear near the wooden door to try and hear anything that is happening on the other side , and all she could hear was muffled sounds.

She started banging and nocking on the door ruffly, she accepted jhope in all his forms and supported him in everything he thrived and fought for,yet he had thrown everything she had taught him about religion and manners. That wasn't unacceptable.

After a couple of minutes the door swung of and there stood a pissed of taehyung.

First thing Mimi did and before even saying anything she held Tae by his collar and kept on shouting at him .

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON YOU FUCKING CRIMINAL,YOU FUCKING SINNER" Mimi shouted shaking Tae in the process while tears came down like rain from her dark brown eyes.

Emily came running at this moment trying to pull the woman away from Tae with her dear life . That woman had a strong grip

And jhope just stood there unable to reach his mother  cause Tae kept shielding him by pulling him behind his back .

" Please auntie calm down " Emil said in an attempt to soothe Mimi

" How could you do this to me hobi,huh? . Going against all our believes , against everything I taught you and for who ? A criminal " Mimi said still crying now sitting on the ground on her knees.

" Mom please just tell me what's going on ? What are you talking about " jhope asked now standing Infront of Tae still keeping a close proximity to him .

" Hobi show me your neck " Mimi ordered her son who hesitated befor his mother ordered him again and he was obliged to pull his Turtleneck collar down to reveal endless amount of hickeys all scattered all over his neck.

" What is that ?" Mimi asked tears still rolling down her cheeks.

" M....mom I can explain" jhope tried to reason with her but she cut him off.

" Hoseok, I know everything now .............I .......I don't even know what to say , why ? Is that why you never got a girl friend? We're you always like that or did this criminal drag you down and forced you to commit this huge sin with him ? Huh ? Fucking answer me you Jung Hoseok!" She shouted as she looked up at her son eyes filled with both sadness and anger.

" Mom stop calling him that .....he didn't force me to do anything, it was all in my full will and under my acceptance and yes I've always been like that I never told you because I knew how you would react,the only person I ever told was grandma and she warned me about how you would react and here we are " jhope shouted his tone sounding more stern.

" Y.........get out " Mimi said eyes down to the ground.

" What !" Jhope exclaimed, eyes wide in horror at what just came out of his mother's mouth.

" You are not welcomed here until you become my old hobi , get out " she said the last part in shout that made jhope jolt up a bit in shock.

" You know what , fine .......I knew that day would come around at some point, and also Emily, I know you were the one to tell her , I just want you to know that If I were straight I would have never looked at you or even though about dating you ,know why ? Cause you are a fucking envious, little slut , thanks for nothing " jhope spat as he harshly stuffed all the stuff that he needed in his bag as  well as taking his savings .

He took his bag passing by the two weeping women one being his mom , the person he thought will support him no matter what ,but I guess it's just I dream that he wished would have come true .

Getting out of the house and quickly stoping a taxi all while tae has been following and protecting him till they were outside.

Tae knew how it felt to be attacked by your own family when finally getting the courage to come out to them and all you get is a waterfall of insults and a lot of abuse and harm ,till he told them that he became straight again just to be able to grow and even then ,he got sent to jail and spent his teenage hood there . He didn't want anyone to hurt hobi in anyway ,it was enough to see his mother's unacceptance

And there starts another chapter of there lives. But jhope didn't  want all that to happen ,he wanted to return home and hug his mother but he also wanted taehyung,he had fallen for the guy so hard to the point where his heart couldn't be retrieved. He also felt too heart broken after what his mother told him , this was him and he deeply hoped that she would accept this part of him ,but life doesn't always go your way .

When The taxi stopped at a motel , both the boys exited the vehicle, Tae paid the man and they both walked in the motel.

Just to be clear this is not the ending yet , I hope I didn't let y'all down or that I made it a little to angsty .

Also sorry for the very long chapter 😅