Chapter 92: Fan Behavior

Selena and Miguel march into the cafeteria. The boy is on a mission to confront Hawk about his unethical doings. It takes him less than a second to spot the mohawked boy as soon as the two step through the doors into the eating area. They walk over to him, who's at a table nearby with his feet resting on the back of an empty chair. He spots Miguel and immediately stands up. "Hey. Hey, man," he greets before his eyes land on the girl lingering behind the tan boy. Said boy skips the greetings and gets straight to the point.

"I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" he accusingly questions. Hawk's face falls in shame as he darts his eyes between the couple. Nevertheless, he can't let anyone know that he regrets his actions. So, he instantly plasters a hard expression on his face. "You should be thanking me for getting revenge on the Miyagi-Dos," he spits. He shifts his gaze to Selena, who glares at him when he says that. He quickly looks back at Miguel and adds, "besides, they're the ones who started the fight. We finished it."

"That's not what our sensei taught us," the tan boy argues. "He's not my sensei anymore," Hawk retorts. Miguel is taken aback by this, wondering how the mohawked boy could switch up on Johnny like this. Even Selena is disappointed. After getting to know the blonde sensei, she doesn't get how anyone could turn against him. "After everything Sensei Lawrence did for you, you betray him," Miguel spits. "He betrayed us," Hawk fires back. The girl shakes her head while Miguel shuts his eyes, breathing deeply to remain calm.

"Look, this isn't you talking. It's Kreese, he's got in your head," he commences. The spiky-haired boy remains silent, processing his pal's words. "You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and join Sensei Lawrence's new dojo. If you come, others will follow. Okay? We can show everyone that we're not a bunch of bullies," he offers, sending Hawk a small hopeful grin. "It could be like before," he concludes. "He has a new dojo?" Hawk repeats. Before the other boy could answer, a new voice booms, "Hey, guys!" The three turn to see Kyler.

Oh, no, Selena thinks upon seeing him holding Demetri's cast-clad arm up. "Check this guy out. Standing around with a dick in his hand," he mocks, causing an uproar of laughter throughout the cafeteria. Selena hears more laughter behind her and turns around, seeing two boys standing there and cackling at her friend, which aggravates her. "What are you laughing at? Go away," she sasses, shooing them away with her arm. They stop laughing and walk away.

She rolls her eyes and turns back to look at Demetri, who wears a deep frown as he snatches his arm away from Kyler and storms out of the cafeteria. The couple turns their attention to Hawk. "So these are your friends now?" Miguel accusingly questions. The mohawked boy doesn't reply as he just speechlessly stares at him. Miguel shakes his head and turns around. "Come on, Sel," he mutters to his girlfriend as he takes her hand to pull her with him. She doesn't budge, however, baffling him. She steps toward Hawk, which makes the mohawked boy nervous.

"You know, it wasn't that long ago that he used to ridicule you like that. And now you're friends with him?" she points out, gesturing to Kyler. She shakes her head in disappointment. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you're just like him now... You've become what you hate," she adds, staring the boy dead in the eye. Hawk gulps as he listens, her words striking a chord in him. With that, the girl turns around. Her boyfriend sends Hawk one last glare as he sets a hand on the small of her back to lead her away.

However, the two abruptly halt when they notice a person standing in their way. Ugh, not this bitch, Selena thinks when she sees that familiar cocky smirk. "Hey, Selena," Jocelyn mockingly greets, falsely smiling as she stands there with her hands on her hips. Hawk rolls his eyes when he spots her. "Hey..." Selena returns in a strained voice. "I'm gonna be honest, up until this very moment, I forgot you existed," she bluntly admits. Jocelyn releases a small forced chuckle, pretending that the comment doesn't bother her.