100th Remembrance Day

*The Day before Remembrance Sunday*

"Have you figured out what you're going to wear for the Festival tonight?" Kate asked her sister-in-law Eleanor as they drink wine at Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace.

"I have something in mind. Also, why do they call it a festival?" Eleanor asked. "I've been in this family for ten years now, and I still don't understand how it all works."

"I think it's a way to remember those who have fallen," Kate answered Eleanor's question. "Instead of moping and groaning around, we celebrate."

"On another note, what do you think the newest member of the family is going to wear?" Eleanor asked Kate. "I think she's going to wear a sleeveless dress."

"Well, it definitely will be in the colour black that's for sure," Kate contemplated. "But I agree with you on this one. She'll wear a sleeveless dress."

"Only one way to find out."

*Later that night*

What Eleanor was wearing: 

James and Eleanor arrived at the Royal Albert Hall at 6:50 PM

James and Eleanor arrived at the Royal Albert Hall at 6:50 PM. They were greeted at the entrance by the CEO, Craig Hassal and was directed to a small room near the Royal Box to wait for The Queen to arrive before taking their seats.

At exactly 6:55 PM The Queen arrived and greets all the notable people before heading towards the seats. Everyone followed suit and soon enough they were seated at the Royal Box.

From left to right, seated on the first row right by the bannisters are Eleanor, James, The Queen, Charles, Camilla and Andrew. Seated right behind them, from left to right, are Kate, Will, Edward, Sophie, Anne and Timothy. Seated behind Kate and Will are The Duke of Kent and Prince Michael of Kent. Behind them are the president and first lady of Germany. Seated behind Timothy and Anne are Harry and Meghan and right behind them are the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester.

Throughout the night, Meghan was not happy at all with the seating arrangements, and she had to keep a straight face about it. She doesn't understand why they couldn't at least sat behind Will and Kate. Now it looks like Will, Kate, James and Eleanor are a unit while Harry and Meghan were tossed aside.