Meet Archie Harrison

May 7, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing: 

@thewindsors: Today, The Duchess of Windsor became Royal Patron of Ocean Conservation Trust

@thewindsors: Today, The Duchess of Windsor became Royal Patron of Ocean Conservation Trust. The Duchess, joined by the Duke of Windsor visited the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth which is run by Ocean Conservation Trust. The Ocean Conservation Trust is a global conservation charity committed to protecting and preserving our Ocean by starting exciting conversations and helping as many people as possible to connect with our Ocean. In parallel, they deliver innovative Ocean habitat restoration projects, to secure a future for the Ocean that we all rely on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"James, did Harry texted you?" Eleanor asked from her seat as they were on the way to Plymouth for an engagement. They were currently on a train from Paddington station to go to Plymouth. The train ride itself takes 3 hours and 20 minutes, so they left early in the morning at 10 am. Eleanor was currently scrolling through Instagram when she stumbled upon a post which made her ask that question to her husband.

"No, haven't heard from him since last week since the London Marathon," James replied.

"Well, apparently, Meghan was in labour and gave birth early this morning," Eleanor showed her husband the Instagram post that sussexroyal posted, a few minutes ago announcing the birth of their son.

@sussexroyal: We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses' son weighs 7lbs. 3oz. The Duchess and baby are both healthy and well, and the couple thank members of the public for their shared excitement and support during this very special time in their lives. More details will be shared in the forthcoming days.

"I'm ringing Will," James said frowning at the post.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your way to Plymouth?" Will answered the phone.

"Did Harry call you?" James asked Will without even a hello.

"He called me two minutes ago," Will sighed. "I take it you've seen the post?"

"I saw it. A bit hurt that my own brother didn't bother telling me about the birth of his son," James sighed. "We would've stopped by before we left to go to Plymouth. We are, after all his neighbours."

"I told him to call you right after he called me," Will said over the phone. "I saw the post first before hearing from him."

At that moment, Eleanor's phone rang and showed that Harry is calling.

"I'll answer this, I know you don't want to talk to him right now doll," Eleanor smiled at James before picking up the phone leaving James to his conversation with William.

"I hear congratulations are in order," Eleanor smiled softly over the phone as she picked up.

"I take it you've seen the post," Harry sighed. "Can I speak with James, please? He's not answering my calls."