Royal Visits, Meetings and Public Schedule

Eleanor's outfit for RSPCA (without beanie)

@thewindsors: Today, the Duchess of Windsor visited RSPCA to open a new wing dedicated in her name

@thewindsors: Today, the Duchess of Windsor visited RSPCA to open a new wing dedicated in her name. Princess Eleanor was given the patronage of RSPCA from Her Majesty The Queen upon her marriage to Prince James due to her love of animals. The Duke and Duchess of Windsor have adopted a Golden Retriever and a Siberian Husky back in 2012 and 2017 respectively.

Comments:

User1: isn't it ironic that when Princess Eleanor is visiting RSPCA, Meghan is at The Mayhew?

User2: Eleanor looks really casual which is understandable because she's visiting RSPCA, why is Meghan wear something like that when visiting The Mayhew?

User3: we can all agree that once again, the Duchess of Windsor look absolutely breathtaking

User4: lol why is Eleanor copying Meghan?

User5: user4 this visit has been planned for weeks, they usually announce their schedules weeks in advance though some are surprise visits

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Later that night, Eleanor was snuggled in her leggings and one of James' jumpers while sitting in the tv room with Aidan when James came in bearing his usual frown when he has something to say that Eleanor won't like.

"Out with it," Eleanor said looking up at James who stopped near the couch.

"Why do you assume that I have something to say?" James pouted a little.

"Because you have a frown on your face and that usually means you have something to say and I'm not going to be happy with it," Eleanor explained. "So, out with it."

"Granny just told me how much the renovations are for Frogmore Cottage," James started off knowing that he should start with the worse news first.

"And?" Eleanor asked she has her bets on how much this costs. She predicted that it will cost up to 2 million max because it's more than enough. Eleanor herself renovated the west wing if Windsor Castle when they first got it after getting the approval from the Queen and it cost 1.5 million.

"They spent, 3 million," James breathed out. Eleanor let out a big gasp and turned to face her husband.

"3 MILLION????" Eleanor squeaked out. "Of taxpayer's money???"

"Three million of taxpayers money," James confirmed and nodded his head.

"Oh the public will hate them now," Eleanor shakes her head. "What could they possibly do to cost 3 million? We had a lot done and we added that ballet studio, that you surprised me with by the way, and it all cost around 1.5 million."

"I think they used very expensive things for their wood and floors and their toilet. Their countertops?" James questioned before shaking his head some more. "Enough of that, I have more news."