Epilogue

The reign of King Charles III was not as long as his mother's but it was a peaceful one. Albeit it started off quite rocky with the world going in shambles but it was a peaceful one none-the-less. 

In 2021, Prince Philip died peacefully in his sleep shortly before his 100th birthday and not even a year later, Queen Elizabeth II died peacefully as well during her holiday in Balmoral. 

The family was struck with these two tragedies yet they went on. 

The family continued to grow and they made sure that they would remain close to each other as possible, to ensure that the late Queen Elizabeth's wishes came true. 

Five years after the whole ordeal, Harry met a woman by the name Lindsay decided to give love a second chance. They married three years later and little Archie got a sister with the name Elizabeth, nicknamed Lili, to honour his beloved grandmother. 

Prince William and Catherine lived their days as Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, serving the crown, first their father, then their brother and then their nephew until they died peacefully of old age. 

Their children, lived their lives to the fullest. All three went on to graduate university, George followed his father's footsteps and joined the RAF after completing Sandhurst, Charlotte became a fashion designer and Louis followed his dreams to become an astronaut. 

George then became the next Duke of Cambridge the second. 

As for James and Eleanor, they became the King James III and Queen Eleanor. They ruled for a very long time and their reign was considered the most peaceful the world has ever been. 

Alexander became the Prince of Wales, graduating university before deciding to go into the military and under the Navy, after completing Sandhurst. 

Amelia became the Princess Royal, supporting her parents and later brother, in royal duties. 

Adelaide became a ballerina, followed her mother's love for the arts and decided to pursue it. 

Aidan became a chef, lived his life as he opens his multi-million restaurant and appears on TV shows such as Masterchef and so on. 

Anthony became an intelligence specialist, working closely with MI-5. He was interested in the arts of coding and hacking and decided that he liked to work behind the scenes to make the world a better place. 

The Windsors lived a very long and happy life, they were loved, they were praised and most importantly, they were a family.