Next Royal Wedding

May 29, 2020

What Eleanor is wearing:

It's a beautiful day here in London as Eleanor got ready in Clarence House that Friday morning

Today was the day that Beatrice is finally getting married to Edo and Eleanor couldn't be more excited. She spent a good half of the morning getting herself ready for the last royal wedding until at least Louise is old enough to get married, which is years away.

What better way to celebrate the family than with a wedding. The wedding will take place in St. James Palace at the Chapel Royal since Bea wanted her wedding to be a small and intimate one.

There was a few debates going around about whether or not she will have her wedding televised. Charles was ready to give whatever means necessary for his niece to have the wedding of her dreams, having more space to make the wedding more of hers than that of a royal wedding, unlike his sons.

Andrew wanted his daughter's wedding to be televised as she is, the grand-daughter of the Queen, but ultimately, the decision was given to Bea at the end.

Her choice was that they would televise the wedding on ITV just like Eugenie's wedding as well as have a live stream on YouTube but that's that. She didn't want to have a big grand wedding, she wanted to have one of an intimate one.

Eleanor contemplated whether or not to wear a coat dress, but the temperature today is quite warm, so she wore a dress instead.

With only 150 guests, it was strictly friends and family on the invite list.

As per royal rules, Eleanor and James would be arriving second last right before the King and Queen and the bride. With that said, they have a tight schedule to follow since Amelia and Adelaide were part of the wedding party.

At exactly nine in the morning, Amelia and Adelaide were dressed and ready to head to Buckingham Palace with their Nanny Sarah as all the page boys and flower girls were to assemble at that time. While Alexander will be heading to St. James' Palace together with James and Eleanor at 10:50 am.

Aidan, on the other hand, will head towards Kensington Palace for a playdate with Louis and Archie accompanied by his nanny, McKenzie.

It really is a very short drive from Clarence to St James as they are neighbours but by the time James, Eleanor and Alex arrived, everyone have taken their seats and are patiently waiting for the bride to arrive.

Walking down to their seats, which was, of course, next to Charles and Camilla by the isle right behind Andrew and Sarah, Eleanor held James' hands and smiled at the family and friends.

It was a really warm and loving environment that Eleanor had forgotten that there were cameras around to capture those moments.

The seating arrangements were as followed: