70 years of NATO

December 3, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing:

@TheWindsors: Today, The Duchess of Windsor attends the British Fashion Awards

@TheWindsors: Today, The Duchess of Windsor attends the British Fashion Awards. The Duchess of Windsor has been a patron of The British Fashion Council since 2009.

comments:

user1: wow, the duchess look stunning

user2: why is Meghan not there instead?

user3: user2 because she's on a break

user4: the duchess looks so regal and Queen-like

user5: I cant wait to see more of Eleanor, I cant wait to see her as Queen

load more comments

__________________________________________

Eleanor arrived at the Royal Albert Hall once everyone invited are inside the hall. She was greeted by Stephanie Phair and they've known each other since her rise to be head of the British Fashion Council around the same time as Eleanor became the patron.

"Your Royal Highness," Stephanie kissed both of Eleanor's cheeks before dipping into a curtsy while smiling coyly.

"Steph," Eleanor smiled and greeted her long time friend before moving forwards to walk the red carpet.

As usual, Eleanor did not stop to take pictures of even stop to talk to the fans who have lined up. All she does is smile and wave at them as she passes by making sure that she acknowledges them without having to stop.

"Eleanor, you look gorgeous tonight!" Someone shouted from the side.

"Thank you," Eleanor replied, having heard what he said to her, laughing a little before continuing her way up the stairs to enter the Royal Albert Hall.

"Please rise for The Duchess of Windsor," the announcer announced as everyone inside the hall stood up when Eleanor walked down the steps to her seats.

Once Eleanor sat down, everyone else began to sit and the awards starts.

__________________________________________

December 4, 2019

what Eleanor is wearing: