ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"Sure," I said, unsurely. I don't quite like the energy created in this cafeteria right now. People behind are ogling at me, and it's making me uncomfortable.

"YOU! You're that bitch that got off their car," Rosa screamed at me, pointing fingers, and then like some T.V show, others gasped and started gossiping.

"SO?" I asked, it's not like I broke some rule by getting off their car, it's my brothers after all.

Rosa's eyes squinted, her fists clenched and her body trembled. It looks like she is one insult away before steam comes out of her nose and ears. 

"Ho-how dare you," her teeth grinding against each other, she tried to grab my hair. Thankfully Alex stopped her from doing that.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alex grabbed her wrist and flung it away.

"Alex, is she your new girlfriend? huh? answer me," Tears were now filling her eyes as she grabbed his collar and started shaking him violently.  Armando came right when I was about to hit that little shit.

"What's going on here? Rosa get the hell away from Alex NOW" He said after noticing blood on his neck.

Armando then dragged both me and Alex away from the scene and headed towards the nurse's office.

"Viv, I know what you were going to do," He said after a long pause.

"She hurt Alex and you want me to just stay there and do NOTHING?" 

"I'm okay, you dummy. If something like that happens again, don't get angry, take deep breaths and let me handle it okay?" Alex stroked my head and proceeded to tickle me on my neck. It's my tickle spot and ever since Alex discovered it, he's been disturbing me non-stop.

"Okay, okay. Stop doing that or you'll receive a punch," I showed my fist and booped it on his nose.

*****************************

Finallyyyyyy, school got over and we went home. I really don't want to ever meet that girl ever again. If I get a chance again to punch her, I would do it without hesitation. What Elora said was true, she is a total maniac with a pretty face.

Armando, Alex, and I made a deal that we won't tell this to dad or our brothers, that incident will stay with us only, and Alex said he would clear up the misunderstanding with her and let others know that we are siblings.

"How's your first day of school?" Dante asked, he is sitting on the couch and watching some Netflix murder documentaries.

"It went.... fine. I made a friend," I smiled, "also an enemy" I whispered.

"uh huh, who's that enemy Viv?" Dante smirked, does he have super hearing or what? I couldn't even hear myself so how?

"Ahh, what was her name again? I forgot, hehe," I chuckled nervously hoping that he wouldn't push this matter any further.

"Okay, wash your hands and have some fruit here," He pointed to the basket filled with bananas, oranges, apples, grapes, and is that dragon fruit? wow.

I hummed and ran upstairs with an apple in my mouth. I actually sweat a lot and now my underarms are soaked. I smelled them and god damn. UGHHH, they stink, I stink. Need to get a shower ASAP.

************

Third-person POV

In his office, Leonardo sat and watched the bright blue sky with clouds here and there. The day had been pretty good for him, ever since his little girl had returned good things just keep coming. He smiled, thinking about the way both his wife and daughter have the same kind of laugh.

"Sir, may I come in?" His secretary Mr. Yohan, knocked on the door.

"Come in," 

"The meeting starts in 30 minutes, shall we go?" He asked as he scoured through his tab.

"Yes, let's go," 

This is not a simple business meeting as you thought but a mafia one. Leonardo received reports that most of the shipments that were supposed to reach them by yesterday, were not even sent in the first place. It seems that the dealer had not kept his side of the promise.

"Boss, should I get my men and kill that bastard?" 

"No, wait. First contact him, if he still does not answer then kill him where ever he is, got it?" Leonardo said, the shipment that they were supposed to receive was the new variations of sniper rifles and he spent a lot of money on it.

"Yes, Boss," all of them said and the meeting was dismissed after discussing a few more problems.

The sound of the phone call rang through the desolate underground area, the call is from Vivian and Leonardo picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Dad, we're having a movie night, When are you coming?" She asked, 

"Soon, I'll be back before 9. If I get late, don't wait for me and go straight to sleep okay?" He asked. The same thing happened two days before, Leo had a sudden meeting and Viv who was waiting stayed up late until 1 in the morning for him. Her sleep schedule got screwed up, to say the least. 

"How was school?"

"It went fine, I made a friend. Her name is Elora, she is a chatterbox who lived for 100 years," Vivian chuckled.

"It's good that you made friends, but make sure that you can trust them. Got it?"

"Kay, but anyway this time you have to come early. Lorenzo prepared many games for us to play," She enthusiastically said.

"I will. I'm gonna hang up now. Bye," He the dailed Vincents no. and informed him the same.

***************************

Vivian's POV

After talking with my dad, Chrissy's message popped up on the screen.

She sent all the information regarding dad and my brothers. In fact, Chrissy is a 16-year-old hacker with the mental age of a 6-year-old and she is someone with whom I can share all my problems and trash talk about people.

She called me and I picked it up.

"Heeyyyy, did you see the slides? I've spent 3 days researching for it. You better give me some credit," She said, I could hear her chewing on bubblegum.

"Yup, I'm checking on it rn, wait a sec will ya?" I asked.

When I clicked on the slides, all their names and other info were neatly laid out beside their photos. Their age, hobbies, the medals that they won, girls they hooked up with. 

"Girls they hooked up with?" I asked shocked,

"Uh-huh, and I must may Viv you have some hot brothers. Especially Armando, like, look at them abs!" her voice perking up.

"Say, should we be in-laws?" She suggested and I choked on thin air.

"Oh HELL NO, and my bro would not marry a literal potato," I retorted, being in-laws with my best friend weirds me out.

"Hmppp, I'm not a potato,"

"Yeah you are, you are one potato away from being a circle," I teased.

"VIVIAN!"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry," I chuckled.

I scrolled through the slide again while Chrissy started trash-talking about her enemy and how shitty her day was.

I scrolled and scrolled and there is all the stuff that I already knew about my brothers. They didn't cause the slightest bit of trouble and all of them have good scores and stuff. The only thing all of them had in common was that they all learned types of martial arts, boxing, self-defense, taekwondo, and judo. I then saw my dad's profile, and there it was, the information I didn't know I needed.

I gaped at the screen and couldn't believe my eyes. No way my dad would ever do that, like, no way.

Masters of the syndicate Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें