ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

"VIVIANNNNNNNN," A booming voice infiltrated my ears, I woke up with a deep sigh. Why do I have to be woken up this early? Like clockwork, Alex comes into my room sharp at 6 a.m and wakes me up for the day. We then go to the gym and exercise for an hour along with all my family.

I feel so damn sleepy, I shouldn't have read those smutty Wattpad stories all night. But they are so addictive, especially in the comment section when something juicy happens.

I dragged my feet along the corridors of the house and finally reached up to my room. As I am a naturally lazy person, exercise is not my thing and now my legs are sore. What's worse is that I have basketball selections today. Of all days, why this day?

I grab my sports shorts and shoved them in my bag, I quickly put on some lip balm and patted the hair poking out of my braid. Today, Enzo and Dante are going to drop us off, and let me tell you that they are very serious about timing. If you are late even by a minute, get ready to get a gargantuan lecture about time management.

Since Dante's the one who's driving today, we reached school in 5 minutes compared to Armando's 20-minute drive. I've never felt so scared in my life, he is going above the speed limit, and those twists and turns nauseated me. Next time he drives, I'd better take a lemon, it helps with the car sickness.

I met my friends at my locker, it seems that they were waiting for me. The atypical look on their faces tells me that they have some luscious tea to tell.

"Hey, good morning!" I greeted them and opened the locker.

"Viv, you are not going to believe this,"  Elora quipped, little frowns were peeking from the corners of her mouth.

"Okayyy, tell me," I turned to look at them.

"You know Ashley right? apparently, she got a boyfriend," Sakura says, her arms folded.

"And he is Chris from the English class," Elora exhaled sharply, she does not like Chris at all. They are mortal enemies.

"Whaa-? When? How? Where?" I bombarded them with questions, the thing is that Ashley is like the popular girl who is kinda ugly in my opinion, she got hot pink braces and she shows them off all the time. The only reason why she's popular is cuz she plays baseball and people think it's an amazing talent.

I play the damn violin, I know mixed martial arts, I play basketball and chess, and even won some competitions, I paint too, and I know 5 languages. I get good grades and how come I have no boyfriend? Why does she who only plays baseball gets all the attention? 

I know I'm jealous, sometimes we all are at some point and we can't control it. I'm happy for Ashley and I wish her the best. Should I just get a boyfriend? Ha, Vivian, as if god is going to grant your wish.

The basketball selection is happening in 10 minutes, and I forgot how to dribble the ball. I forgot how to walk and now I'm questioning life. What are the rules again?

In my old school, I knew everyone on the team and so I'm comfortable with them, but here I don't know anyone and it feels like a whole neeewwww woorrrlllddd~ 

YO VIV, stop singing and concentrate

You can do this, yeah! you'll get selected and then go to the semi-final and then the finals. You will win and you can ace this bitch. Go bad bitch go bad bitch go~

The coach blew the whistle and immediately the match started, my team started tackling the opposition girl who has the ball. I ran towards the hoop and calmly waited for them to pass the ball to me and they did. I caught the ball and jumped up as high as I can go and won the point. Since all the girls were trying to go get the ball, I waited for them in the circle.