ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

So, I've been texting Marcel all the time since then, and we officially dated for 3 days and today is me and my best friend's Gala day. I told about this slumber party to dad and he reluctantly agreed to it. I mean, I had to beg him to allow me to go to the party but he only allowed me if some of the bodyguards could follow. They won't interrupt us, just watching out. 

I understand his concern, Daniel is a dangerous person. He's impulsive and I'm gonna get kidnapped. Well, maybe today, who knows? I'm prepared though, but I can't deny that I'm scared.

I stuffed some clothes into my bag, some shampoo, beauty products, uno, cards, and some money. Never forget the money. I am so damn excited for this day!! I couldn't sleep at night, so I'm a little sleep-deprived right now. I looked at my desk and saw the pen laying over there. I thought about it and then carefully kept it hidden in my socks.

I hopped to my closet and looked through my clothes, all of them are pants and shirts. Only a few of them are dresses. I wanted to roam a lot today so I chose a comfortable outfit. Imma enjoy this day like my last.

 Imma enjoy this day like my last

What she wore^^

I went down and said goodbye to Alex, he was the only one in the house. I hopped inside the car and saw Marcel and two other guys following behind in a separate car. Marcels coming!! Noo, I'm gonna think about him all day then.

"Elio, let's go to Elora's house first," I said,

"You seem to be very excited today miss, I hope you have a great time!" He wished me and I smiled, obviously, I was excited, this is our first sleepover.

We stopped near Elora's house and I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. A middle-aged man who looks much like Elroa opens the door, he flashes me a big smile and calls out Elora and I heard the thunder of footsteps from inside the house.

"Take care of yer self's kids. Have fun!" He says and waves us goodbye. 

Elora sat next to me and we spent the next 10 minutes completing the 1st ep of Bungo stray dogs. We kinda promised Sakura that we wouldn't watch it without her but the urge to watch it is immense. She is definitely gonna kill us.

And speaking of Sakura, she said she's going to meet us at the mall itself and there is no need to come to her house. I find it really weird that I had not seen Sakura's mum or dad, even during any school events. Elora too found it weird, in fact, she never talks much about her family. I had never tried to find out either, if she doesn't want to tell then it's her decision.

We're going to her house for our grand sleepover, and I couldn't get more excited. We finally reached the mall and I saw Sakura there, she was wearing her normal black pants and an oversized t-shirt with a huge duffle bag. She looks really cool btw. Sakura and Elora's fashion are completely different. She wore a light pink top and a white pleated skirt matched with a medium-sized white satchel bag. While I didn't bother to get a bag in the first place.