Cancer.

Levi stares at me blankly as if waiting for an explain and I simply stare at him back, if he wants a staring contest he's going to get one, unluckily for him I'm a pro at staring contests.

He gets tired and sigh's in frustration before tossing the box closer to me and then he standing up to leave.

"Try not to kill yourself with it" he simply says before rudely walking away.

"Wait! I scream making him jump and run straight back.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned and I roll my eyes at him.

"Nothing, just reminding you that you didn't say goodnight" I smile innocently and he sighs again, the rate he's sighing someone might think he's plagued with depression.

"Unbelievable" he mutters and walks away but this time, I let him.

"Good night to you too brother" I sing in the sweetest voice possible.

Most people might be wondering why I'm acting all cheerful with my brothers when I promised to seek out my revenge but actually, it's all part of my plan, get them all to completely adore and trust me and then crush them after by leaving, on my own, no words said just a letter with words enough to make the devil's heart burn.

It sounds cruel and all but, you can't blame a girl who was neglected for two years by her on family now can you?

Anyway, after Levi leaves I go back to my room and try to get some sleep but of course sleep deprives itself from me, I toss and  turn for what feels like hours while mentally being oppressed by my demons and then when I look at the clock, not less than  ten minutes would've passed.

I look at the clock one last time and it's 11:29pm. I wonder why my father and the rest of my brothers aren't back yet.

What in the world are they doing, I only just got back today but they'd all rather go out and spend their merry father and sons time forgetting that their only daughter and sister just got home.

Why am I even bothered anyway? If they don't care about me I don't give a shit about them.

I finally decided to get off my bed on the clock strikes 11:30pm to go check if mom's asleep, I know if mom sees me out of bed she's gonna go loco on me but I don't care, I'm bored and I need someone to talk to.

As I get to mom's room I meet the door slightly open with the lights off and soft sobs coming out of mom as she cries her heart out.

I can't see a thing because of how dark the room is but my heart still breaks at the sound of her sobs and whimpers.

What happened to her?

I go to step in when an agonizing scream sounds through the room and my heart shatters again.

What happened to her?

"Why does it have to be me" I hear her sniffel lightly while the sound of paper being torn follows after.

"Why do I have to be the next victim of cancer" the world around me stops when I her mom's words.

Cancer?

My body starts shaking uncontrollably as I clamp my mouth shut in order to stop the sob that almost escapes me while tears start to make their way down my eyes.

M...mom has c...c...cancer?

Before I know it my body shakes even more and I break out in a cold sweat with resounding sobs racking through me with the only sound I can hear being my heartbeat going unnaturally fast while I struggle to breathe.