Never again

"Why the hell did you run like that?" Ellis questions as we walk back to the car after my little sprint and I roll my eyes at him because he's been asking the same question over and over again as if he hadn't heard me the last three times I answered.

"For the last time I saw someone" I groan my voice filled with frustration.

"And you decided that it was really smart to follow the person into an alley" Atlas points out looking at me with amusement. I opened my mouth only to close it after I couldn't find something to say realizing that it was pretty dumb of me. What if it wasn't Killian? Then I would've been really fucked.

I just huff at him and we make the walk back to the car. Just as Ellis is about to enter the front seat I clutch the back of his shirt and he slowly turns to face me his face void of any emotion with an eyebrow raised in question as if trying to intimidate me but unfortunately for him, I'm scared of absolutely nobody.

"Please let me sit there" I plead trying once more to copy River's puppy dog eyes and surprisingly it kinda works this time as I see his cold face slowly breaking away and I widen my eyes even more and put my lips into a pout.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee" I drag out and finally he sighs and slowly nods his head making his way to the back.

I happily get into the front seat and Ezra looks at me in surprise before turning to face Ellis.

"Don't ask" Ellis mummers and Ezra just shrugs and starts the car and we zoom off.

A few minutes later.

"You are never sitting there again" Ellis protests once we make it back home and we're all out of the car about to enter the house.

"Why?" I ask offended by his claim, he opens his mouth to answer but gets cut off by Atlas who quickly says.

"We almost got into an accident two times because of you, you psycho." his voice sounding mortified causing Ezra and Ellis to burst out laughing.

"I didn't do nothing, it's not my fault Ezra decided to listen to me" I argue and in all honesty, I did. Ezra already drives like a maniac and I told him to drive faster than he was already going, the car was filled with screams, mine being from excitement and Ellis and Atlas in fear.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Ellis asks referring to Ezra who just shrugs as an answer causing Ellis to glare at him all the way into the house.

The moment we get in mom engulfs me in a hug completely forgetting that I'm currently disabled.

"Owwwwww" I dramatically shriek causing Mom to quickly pull out with a horrified look on her face.

Atlas quickly pulls me away from her as I wince in pain.

"Be careful with her mom" he states panic evident on his face and I turn to look at him in shock.

"You be careful with me" I say referring to the way he just grabbed me.

"Oh, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, I totally forgot, I..." Mom starts to apologize but I cut her short.

"Don't worry about it mom, it's fine" I say smiling thorough the pain.

She doesn't look convinced so I widen my smile.

"Let me show you what I got" I turn to look at my brothers gesturing at them to bring the bags and I drag mom and lead her to my room.

I hear one of them mumbling about how I'm treating them like maids but, who cares?.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~