Broken Family.

It's funny how a person would think that after the episode that happened while I was out earlier, I would be scared of leaving the house but no.

Here I was storming straight at the security-loaded gate out of anger and sadness.

But this time, a big burly-looking man steps in front of me.

"Get out of my way" I yell, he doesn't seem pleased with my words because his nose flares and he narrows his eyes at me before taking a deep breath.

"We have direct orders from the boss, you're not allowed to go beyond these gates." I huff in anger, why aren't I allowed to go out? What am I? Rapunzel?

I watch his retreating figure as he goes back to his post and a stupid part of me thinks that I can take him in a fight.

I groan before turning around ready to go back in when I see a shiny blue Bugatti Chiron drive up behind me.

The person stops right beside me and rolls down the window and it's Solace.

"I'm going out, wanna come with?" He asks with a hopeful tone in his voice and I look at him skeptically.

Normally I wouldn't want to go with him since he also lied to me but looking back at the gigantic house that gives no feeling of a home, I sigh and get in the front seat.

"Thanks," he says before he drives out the gate.

The security opens it up for him with no problem and I huff in annoyance. From the corner of my eye, I see him snicker in amusement.

"It's not funny" I mumble under my breath and he seems to catch on.

"Sure it's not." We drive in silence after that.

We keep driving and I notice buildings starting to get smaller and I start to see fewer people and more trees.

"I know we're not exactly on good terms but that doesn't mean you can kidnap me," I say not meaning my words.

For some fucked up reason I trust my family, even though I shouldn't.

"Or maybe Dad asked you to get rid of me because I found out about your little secret" I add and he just lets out a forced chuckle.

"I'm not kidnapping you" he finally says and I huff.

"Sure" I reply sarcastically and he briefly looks at me like I'm crazy before getting his attention back to the road.

I start seeing more trees and less small buildings and my guess is we're driving out of town.

"Where are we going anyway" I ask him and he's reluctant to answer.

"You'll see" I huff and look straight ahead at the road.

Soon, I see a really beautiful lake surrounded by trees and flowers with what looked like dummy targets sprawled all around.

We finally stop just before the lake and Solace gets out I follow after him.

"This place is beautiful, but what's with the dummies?" I question looking at the bunch of dummies around us.

"Well I was guessing you'd be looking for a way to vent out your anger towards us so I brought you here," he says almost nervously and I scoff.

"To do what?"

"I'm going to teach you how to use a gun?" I spin my head so hard I get whiplash as I give him a bewildered look.

"You're going to teach me how to use a gun?" my voice filled with disbelief.

"Yeah, you know about the Mafia, so why not?" He says and I let out a bitter laugh.

"So I do" I mumble.