- 2 -

"Are you okay?" I asked Fitz from the other side of the bathroom door

"Are you okay?" I asked Fitz from the other side of the bathroom door. We had just landed in Phoenix, Arizona. Fitz was currently in my private plane bathroom hurling in the toilet. I rubbed my forehead looking down at my watch.

"Sorry, motion sickness" Fitz opened the door rubbing his stomach.

"Let's go" He grabbed his stuff and followed closely behind me. I walked off the plane feeling the weather difference.

"Does everyone have their belongings?" I asked. My father had already chosen ten other people to tag along to this conference. If it was up to me, we would not be expanding this soon after how much it cost to build a hotel in Dubai.

"Yes sir, are we going straight to the conference or settling in our hotel first?" Dahlia asked, one of my marketing agents.

"Since we had a delay" I looked over at Fitz, who gave a cheeky smile. "We are going straight to the conference, Rodney and Gerald will take our things to the hotel. Let's roll out" I got in the car with the few people who will be working closely on this project.

"Do you know how many companies will be there?" I asked. I unbuttoned my suit jacket and slipped it off.

"Um it's going to be a lot sir, almost 30 different companies". I sighed.

"I assume my father sent it out to everybody in the state" They all nodded. Dahlia passed me the schedule. I scanned over the huge list that varied of Construction, Interior Designing, Catering and Landscaping companies. There were a few other companies that wanted to provide their services once the hotel was up and running.

"This will be a long three days. I want everyone on their P's and Q's. Antonio I want you to get a history background on all of the companies. Kieran, I want finance reports." As I was giving everyone their tasks for this trip, we pulled up to the building soon after.

"What would you like me to do?" Fitz asked as he followed behind me.

"Make sure everyone gets the itinerary schedule. Anyone who is late will not get a meeting with us" He nodded. Fitz took my suit jacket as we took the elevator up to the conference floor.

"We have about 15 minutes before we get started, want me to get you anything?" Dahlia asked as we got settled in one of the rooms. I shook my head.

"No need, Get everything set up" She nodded. I walked out of the room as I could hear people starting to flood into the room. I slipped my hand into my slack pockets as I walked to the Center room. Catering was set up with finger foods and drinks. Variety of different companies were spread out talking amongst themselves. I walked over to the coffee table, something I needed desperately. I grabbed a coffee cup and walked over to the machines.

"Oops let me get out of the way" a woman spoke as she scooted all of her coffees out of the way.

"You got it?" I asked. She looked up at me with a smile.