- 21 -

"I missed this" Solani raved as we walked through Scottsdale mall

           "I missed this" Solani raved as we walked through Scottsdale mall. Since I was finally back in Arizona, it was crucial I hang out with them and catch up. We all been crazy busy and barely had the time to hang out together.

"Me too, I missed my girls" Nia sighed as we all hooked arms. "How was Georgia?"

Georgia was filled with so much drama. The whole thing with Stella was still weighing heavy on my heart as well the situation with Saige's mom. He hasn't been that open since finding out about having another sibling. He's been pretending the whole situation hasn't happened and ignoring how he really feels about it.

I knew I was the last to talk since I have a tendency to hold in my emotions.... Definitely with Stella's situation. I just wanted him to feel more comfortable with letting me see the full him and not feel ashamed about it.

"....it was something" I finally said.

"What happened?"

"Just a whole lot of drama, like it felt great to be home but at the same time I remembered why I moved here"

"Well for what it's worth, I'm glad you moved here. It's been lonely not having girls to hang with" Nia said.

"Awnn you getting soft on us babygirl" Solani said as I laughed.

"Aht never that" I shook my head. "So I have a confession" Nia said as we entered one of the stores. We both looked at her.

"From the smile on your face I can tell it's a good confession" I nodded in agreement.

"Well I got offered a position at another interior design firm" she squealed as we both cheered. I was a little sad that we would be parting ways but I was proud of her. It was time to step out of the shadow of Willow.

"You leaving me with the wicked witch of the west" I joked as she nudged my shoulder.

"I can put in a good word for you" she suggested but I shook my head before breaking into a smile.

"I'm not sure I'll have time since I'll be filming with Lydia Stewart on her HgTv show" I admitted as they both started hugging me.

"What seriously?" I smiled nodding.

"She came to the office to make me a proposition, y'all know how much I fan-girl over her"

"Wow I'm proud of y'all" —Solani faked wiped her tears.— "Hopefully I got a blessing coming my way soon"

I couldn't help the smile on my face. "I may have done something"

"—y'all know the design firm, Desioba?" I asked as they both raised their eyebrows.

"Who doesn't, that's like a dream to work there" Solani said.

"Well consider your dream to come true, you are officially an employee there" she glanced at me before laughing.