- 3 -

"These don't look any better than Carlos" Willow had everyone going crazy, she observed everyone's designs and was not impressed

"These don't look any better than Carlos" Willow had everyone going crazy, she observed everyone's designs and was not impressed. Nia motioned for me to show her mine. I hesitated before digging into my bag and grabbing the manila folder.

"I drew some up" I lifted my folder and Willow threw daggers my way before snatching the folder out of my hand. She flipped through them as a chuckle rippled through her mouth.

"You really think he wants something as childish as this, have you not done your research on their typical layout" She yelled throwing my folder next to the trashcan.

"Why would you do that" Nia spoke up.

"Please those designs wouldn't reach the professionalism he wants" She scoffed.  I hugged the tablet standing out the way as she tossed more papers up in frustration. Nia rubbed my back in a comforting way. I usually don't let people get to me but what she did was out of pure hatred of me. I did nothing to this lady.

"She looks really crazy," Nia whispered to me. I let out a low laugh. Ever since our dinner last night, we have been making so many jokes about Willow. Everyone circled around her said nothing as she continued going on and on about how this opportunity will help her career. It was getting repetitive.

"Mr. Hartz will see you all now," one of his team members said. Willow put on a quick fake smile and nodded. Nia grabbed the folder she tossed and handed it back to me.

"Here, you work hard on these. They should have the opportunity to see them" I smiled nodding.

"Thank you Ni" She smiled as we caught up with everyone else. There were less people here than last time. I guess he really is picky about who works with him. We walked in the room and my eyes automatically went to search for his face.

Surprisingly his eyes were already fixed on me and a smirk was on his face. I got flustered and moved my eye contact elsewhere.

"Thank yo- Do you have the updated designs?" He interjected. She quickly grabbed the file filled with various ones she liked. He opened the file as his team went through the ones she picked. The silence was killing me. A couple of the people sitting at their table were all shaking their heads. I fumbled with my fingers as the anticipation was killing me.

"Is this a joke to you?" One of the guys asked.

"I'm sorry but are you even relevant to this decision?" She spoke to the guy I knew as Fitz. Saige raised his hand, stopping their bickering.

"Who designed which?" He questioned. She stepped up and explained who designed which.

"Then where is her designs?" His gazed moved to me. Willow glanced over at me before scoffing.

"Who emily? she's just my assistant" I rolled my eyes.

"Ennessey" he corrected her. I looked over to see Nia wiggling her eyebrows at me. Everyone gazed moved to me which made me slightly uncomfortable. I could feel Willow's angry gaze burning through the side of my face. I looked down, pulling one of the files from between my arms and passing it along. One by one they all looked over them before passing it to him. As they whispered among themselves I decided to speak up.