- 11 -

"Thanks Rodney" Saige said as he hauled my suitcases to my apartment

"Thanks Rodney" Saige said as he hauled my suitcases to my apartment. I flipped through my keychain as we made our way to my door. During the trip back, I was deep into thoughts of what happened. It wasn't how I planned the trip to end. I quietly opened the door as he sat my suitcases best to my couch. I closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry" he looked up.

"What for?"

"For being quiet the trip back"

"No worries, I understand you needed a minute to yourself"

"Do- can you stay for a little?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded taking his shoes off. I walked into my kitchen grabbing two glasses and my favorite wine. I slid him the glass once I finished pouring.

"I do thank you for coming, it was fun" he smiled taking a sip.

"I'm glad to hear that" he took a seat on the barstool. "I enjoyed myself more than I thought"

"Why's that?" He shrugged before laughing.

"Well I wasn't expecting your uncle to be quite a character" I let out a laugh.

"He sure is, you really impressed him" I took a sip as I leaned on the counter. "I believe I made my lie worse"

"My mother has been blowing me up since I left asking when we getting married" he started laughing harder making me crack a smile.

"We can make that a reality if that's what you want"  he licked his bottom lip smiling at me. I quickly took a sip to that. A knock was planted on my door startling the both of us. It was beyond late and I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Excuse me" he nodded as I walked towards the door looking out the peephole. I raised my eyebrow surprised as I cracked my door open to reveal Liam standing there.

"Liam, what are you doing here? It's late" I questioned as he grabbed my hand.

"Baby I missed you. I was a fool to let you walk out that door that night. I assumed it was one of our regular fights and you would come back and we could fix it but you didn't" oh no.

"Liam you— wait let me finished" he intervened clearing his throat.

"Ennessey I can't imagine my life without you. The time we spent away felt different this time. A part of me left when you walked out of my place. I love you baby with everything in me—" as he was doing his little speech I felt Saige hands grip around my waist and his body pressed against mine.