- 15 -

"Slim please tell me why you taking me to a boating dock rather than the hotel so I can sleep" I questioned as he walks besides me

"Slim please tell me why you taking me to a boating dock rather than the hotel so I can sleep" I questioned as he walks besides me. Silas apparently wanted us to hang out for my birthday this year and he wasn't taking no for an option. He went as far as paying for my ticket—talk about a shocker.

"He just asked me to escort you that's all boss" I smacked my lips as Slim had a sly smirk. The closer we got, the whole area looked dead. I took a couple more glances as we approached a huge yacht sitting on the corner. He motioned for me to continue so I did as he said as I climbed the steps. Was this his big idea to buy me a yacht like I do—

"Surprise" an abundance of voices shouted once I stepped fully on the boat. I raised my eyebrows in shock. Silas convinced me to come to Miami with him for my birthday weekend but I was not expecting to see all of these people here.

"Oh wow" my eyes adverted to Silas who had a huge grin on his face. I nudged his shoulder. "You're slick"

"Nah big bro, you're easy" I sucked my teeth making him chuckle. I didn't associate with too many people, so I had no clue who majority of these people were.  Once I was acknowledged the music began blasting and people was everywhere dancing and throwing shots back. I glanced over at Silas with a raised brow.

"You know these people" he started smiling as he shook his head.

"Hell no" the only thing he was worried about was having a good time rather he knew the people or not. I decided to keep my irresponsible comments to myself and be grateful for him planning something like this. As I was greeting some of the familiar faces I noticed Ennessey, Solani, and Nia talking amongst themselves. I couldn't help to let my eyes linger over there. I wasn't expecting them to make it. Definitely with their crazy schedules.

"You really thought we wasn't gonna come out to celebrate you old man" Niko joked catching my attention. I smacked my lips as we dapped.

"I was hoping you did so I didn't have to hear these old jokes"

"I mean 29 is up there" Jax said laughing. I flipped them both off.

"See I like to respect my elders so I won't respond to that" he continued.

"Sometimes I wonder why I befriended y'all" they patted my back a couple times.

"So you can feel younger" Silas started laughing making me break out in a smile.

"Nah but thank y'all boys for coming out"

"Fasho. We getting lit all weekend, be prepared" last time I actually enjoy myself and drunk with no repercussions was during my college years. That was the most loose I ever gotten until I had to start working for my father.

"So take this shot straight to the head my boy" Niko spoke passing us small cups. I looked over to see slim was still close by keeping an eye on everyone. I wasn't a regular civilian so being on a boat full of random people could be a problem.