- 18 -

"And we're on in 3

"And we're on in 3....2....1" I slipped the headphones on as I glanced over at the radio host. When Willow found out I was doing the appearance she was heated. Not at Peyton but at me for agreeing.

"Wassup and welcome back to Headz up radio. I'm your host Dj Prime. Tonight we have a special guest and a recent buzz on the internet... Ennessey Brown" he motioned over to me as I smiled.

"Hey everyone. I want to thank y'all for having me in place of Willow tonight"

"Of course, I've been dying to meet you. You went from joining her company to being head designer on the KOH project to Modeling and consequently being the new eye candy to Saige Hartz. How are you feeling?" I let out a laugh.

"When you say it that way, it does seem like a lot but I see it as opportunities have been falling in place for me. Well modeling wasn't on my list of things to do but Silas can be very convincing" he let out a laugh.

"Good, so tell us what's in store for the company?"

"Well there are a lot of new projects lined up that will be released towards the end of the year."

"May I ask, will we get to know more about the KOH project. I know that the franchise is huge and any state would be happy to have one built" I nodded.

"Oh yeah, we have been working alongside the Hartz marketing team to create a segment on the process of this hotel and how we got involved and what to expect for the years to come"

"That's dope, well since we are on the topic of the Hartz. How long have you and Saige been a couple?" That threw me off. I cleared my throat and started smiling.

"For awhile actually, I knew eventually the public would find out but we were glad to share some privacy for awhile"

"As for the company, we do plan on having a reboot on the popular hgtv show" I continued. He looked back at his notes shuffling through them with a nod.

"So the Cartier event was y'all way of confirming the rumors about your relationship?" Another person in the station asked. I gave her a glance.

"As for some of the other projects— you didn't answer my question" she interrupted with a fake smile.

"Yes it was" I confirmed

"There were a few clips of you talking to Senior Hartz... look like you two ain't get along" she said again leaning on her hand. I gave a glance towards Prime who was also eying her suspiciously. He cleared his throat.

"Since you are here in place of Willow, what are some of the personal goals you set for your career?"

"Oh right" I glanced back at him. "Well with the rate of how fast my career is zooming by, I'm hoping to be in the position to—"

"So did Saige cheat on his fiancé with you or what?" The few people on the sound board seemed to now be interested once she asked that question.

"Did you get with him to advance your career? Did you go after him for this wealth?" She kept popping out questions that put me in shock. I should've known something like this could've happened after the whole fiancé thing became the hot topic.