- 4 -

For the past weeks, I have been extremely busy with the extra stuff Willow made me do

For the past weeks, I have been extremely busy with the extra stuff Willow made me do. She said and I quote I will make your life a living hell everyday until his stupid project starts. I was so happy when I received a call from Dahlia that we were meeting up today. I was also quite nervous to be in the same room as Saige again.

I pushed open the glass doors as people were less fidgety than the people at my job. I observed the interior of the building.

"Ms. Brown?" I turned on my heels to see Fitz standing there. I gave him a smile.

"Hey fitz" he gave a smile back.

"We're right in this room" I followed behind him to another room branched off from the reception area. I looked around and saw some familiar faces from the conference standing around mingling.

"Damn this is nice" I mumbled looking around.

"We have a little time before the meeting, you can help yourself" Fitz motioned towards the table filled with finger foods, fruits and my favorite, coffee. I made a small plate and then hooked up my coffee the way I liked.

"Hey Ennessey" I turned to be met with a smiling face.

"Hey dahlia, I hope the flight back was okay" she nodded with a smile.

"It was good besides fitz groaning in the bathroom the whole time" I let out a laugh as she snickered.

"Motion sickness?" She nodded as we calmed down.

"I tried to offer tips but he ain't wanna listen, anyways Mr.Hartz wanted me to come get you before we start our meeting" the nerves crept back as I put on my best fake smile.

"Lead the way" I took a small sip from my coffee as I followed behind her. She opened the door letting me go in first. I looked over to see he was not alone. Dahlia gave a smile before closing the door as she left. He stopped the conversation he was having as his gaze met mine. The other guy that looked uniquely similar to him flashed me a smile.

"You wasn't lying about them Arizona women" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ennessey this is my little brother Silas" I looked over his attire loving how everything was paired together. He grabbed my hand kissing the top of it. A charmer I see. I gave a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"

"Nice to meet you as well, Silas" I said causing him to grin.

"Ooo say my name again" he joked causing Saige to smack his lips.

"Not too much" He demanded from his chair causing Silas to laugh.

"Relax big bro, just tryna make her smile before she goes back to this boring ass environment" he said. I bit my tongue to suppress the laugh that was coming.

"Don't you got somewhere to be" he grunted. He tossed his hands up in surrender as he walked near him. They exchanged some hushed words before dapping up.