Chapter 1

???: Ne Ne Tomioka-san, this is why nobody likes you.

Giyu: Yamero Kocho I am not disliked by people.

Shinobu: But you are though Tomioka-san and now you're even being delusional about it.

Giyu: I have friends though.

Shinobu: Tanjiro and Nezuko don't count Tomioka-san they are friends with everyone.

Giyu: Okay how about you then aren't you my friend. You are always talking to me no matter the time of day.

Shinobu: Oh you thought we where friends. How kind of you to see me as your friend Tomioka-san. Do you have any other friends besides me, I cant be your only friend right.

Giyu: Well you said Tanjiro and Nezuko don't count so that would make you my only friend then.

Shinobu: I see how about we go and talk with some of the other hashira's so you could get more friends?

Giyu: I don't know Kocho, I have some important thing's to do and the other hashira's probably don't like me.

Shinobu: What that's nonsense Tomioka-san, I am sure Mitsuri and Rengoku would love to be friend's with you. you just need to talk a bit more then normal.

Giyu: But what if they don't want to talk with me.

(Shinobu is slowly starting to get a bit angry at Tomioka for constantly trying to avoid to talk more and make more friends)

Shinobu: Giyu Tomioka you will go with me and talk with Mitsuri and Rengoku regardless of if you want to or not or would you like me to poison you.

Giyu: Okay okay I get it I will come with you.

Shinobu: Yay. (She said while having a genuine smile on her face)

(Giyu saw her genuine smile and couldn't stop but think to himself how beautiful Kocho was when she was genuinely smiling )

Shinobu: En could you deliver a message to Mitsuri and Rengoku.

En: Caw caw of course Kocho-sama what message would you like me to deliver to them caw.

Shinobu: Could you tell Mitsuri and Rengoku that Tomioka-san and I would like to meet up with them later today at the Butterfly mansion.

En: Caw understood Kocho-sama i will deliver the message immediately caw.

Shinobu: Thank you En.

That's it for chapter 1. I hope you enjoyed my first proper chapter and I would like to apologise if I mess certain things up like for instance not using any honorifics in the prologue chapter. Oh and if you find any spelling mistakes please let me know so i can fix them.