Chapter 9

Shinobu: That is so amazing Tomioka-san.

Tengen: Such a flamboyant way to become a hashira.

Obanai: Wow I did not expect that Tomioka-san but you earned my respect with that achievement.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaaaa that is so cool.

Kyojuro: NO WONDER YOU ARE THE STRONGEST HASHIRA OF THE ERA.

Muichiro: What are we talking about again?

Gyomei: Dont worry about it young Tokito.

Muichiro: Oh okay.

Kanae: So does that mean everyone passed final selection that year all thanks to you Tomioka-san.

Giyu: Eh thanks guys and yes Kanae everyone of that year's final selection passed.

Sanemi: Seems like the emo fuck face did something good for once in his life huh.

Everyone minus Giyu (Giyu didn't hear what Sanemi said) gave Sanemi death glares which immediately shut him up.

After a couple more hours had passed Mitsuri suggested they all make dinner together since now Giyu was here he could help cook.

Mitsuri: Let's make dinner together and unlike with lunch Tomioka-san is here now.

They all agreed to Mitsuri's suggestion.

Kanae: Since there are ten of us why not split in groups of 2.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaa what a wonderful idea Kanae-chan.

Shinobu: Nee-san what a good idea.

Kanae: Okay so Shinazugawa-san and I will be agroup, Himejima-sama and Tokito-san will be a group, Uzui and Rengoku will be a group, Mitsuri and Iguro will be a group and last but not least Shinobu-chan and Tomioka-san will be a group.

After Shinobu heard who she was paired up with she was slightly blushing.

Shinobu: (OMG I get to cook together with Giyu-same. Maybe I could "accidentally" bump my hand against his and brush it off as an accident.)

Giyu: Kocho is everything okay. You seem to be distracted in your thought's.

Shinobu: N-no a-am not ba-baka.

Giyu: If you say so.

While they where all cooking their favourite food to share with each other Shinobu put her little plan to action and bumped her hand against that of Giyu.

Shinobu: Aaaah Gomen Tomioka-san I didn't mean to bump into you like that.

Giyu: Don't worry about it Kocho it's fine.

Shinobu: (OMG I did it I bumped against his hand and I could feel his warmth radiating from his hand. I don't know how much longer I can hide these feelings for him.)

After everyone was done cooking they all sat at the table and started eating. And of course Giyu and Shinobu made salmon daikon so you all know what that mean's. Giyu had his signature creepy salmon daikon slime plastered on his face which shocked Sanemi, Obanai and Tengen. Gyomei was too busy to notice Giyu's smile since he was busy looking after Muichiro who was falling asleep.

Tengen: I did not know you could smile Tomioka-san although it is such a flamboyant smile it is still a surprise.

Obanai: Wow you where right Kanroji he can smile.

Sanemi: Stop with that creepy smile you creepy emo fuck.

Shinobu: Shinazugawa-san if you say one more bad thing about Tomioka-san I will make sure you won't wake up tomorrow morning.