Chapter 11

The next day Shinobu kept thinking about what Giyu told her during their picnic.

Shinobu: (I can't believe Giyu is still using the nichrin blade he used during final selection. Every other hashira has at least needed replacement blades twice and most of us haven't even been a hashira for more then 3 years)

En: Caw caw hashira meeting caw caw.

Shinobu: Thank you En.

A little later Shinobu arrived at the meeting area.

Shinobu: I wasn't expecting a meeting today the last meeting was only a couple day's ago.

Sanemi: Something must be wrong if we have a meeting so soon after the last one.

Mitsuri: I hope oyakata-sama is doing fine.

Obanai: Don't worry Kanroji-san I am sure oyakata-sama is doing fine.

Mitsuri: You sure Iguro-san.

Obanai: I am sure of it.

Gyomei: Let's remain calm.

Muichiro: Where am I again?

Gyomei: You're at the meeting area.

Muichiro: Oh okay.

Shinobu: Where is Giyu-sama?

Suddenly Shinobu got hugged from behind.

Giyu: Behind you Shinobu.

Shinobu: Aaaah don't scare me like that.

Kanae: Ara ara Shinobu-chan you got started that easily by your boyfriend.

Everyone was laughing at how startled Shinobu was. They all stopped laughing when they heard the 2 daughter's of Kagaya announce that he arrived.

Ubuyashiki's  daughter's: Oyakata-sama has arrived.

Senami: Good morning oyakata-sama I wish you good fortune and prosperity.

Kagaya: Thank you Sanemi my child.

Kagaya: I know you must all be very worried as to why I have called you all here. I believe I got word that Muzan Kibitsuji is planning an attack on the swordsmith village in the near future.

The hashira's remained silent.

Kagaya: Therefore I have decided to station 2 hashira's at the swordsmith village for the time being those being Mitsuri and Muichiro.

Mitsuri and Muichiro: Hai.

Shinobu: Oyakata-sama I would like to go as well. I have full confidence that Aoi can run the Butterfly mansion in my absence.

Kagaya: Very well then Shinobu you have my permission to go aswell. Shinobu could you also ask Tanjiro and his sister to go with you aswell.

Shinobu: Understood oyakata-sama.

Kagaya: Now onto something more wholesome I have heard 2 of my children have finally started dating after such a long time of it being obvious.

Shinobu started blushing like crazy while Giyu was like always a bit too dense.

Kagaya: I am very happy to hear about your relationship Giyu and Shinobu. You may choose to live together if you both wish to do so.

Shinobu: H-hai oyakata-sama.

Giyu: Understood oyakata-sama.

Kagaya: That concludes today's meeting you are all dismissed.

After Kagaya left the hashira's had a conversation with each other.

Shinobu: I can't believe the swordsmith village might get attacked.

Mitsuri: I hope we are able to protect them all.

Kyojuro: THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Tengen: I flamboyantly agree with you Rengoku.

Sanemi: You lot better kill every single demon you see when you are at the swordsmith village.

Kanae: Shinobu-chan stay safe okay.

At a unknow location a couple of day's earlier.

????: Nakime summon the uppermoon's I have to speak to them NOW.

Nakime: U-understood my lord.

Nakime proceeded to summon all the uppermoon's to the infinity castle.

All the uppermoon's immediately knew what happened and immediately kneeled down.

????: First of all Gyokko good job on finding the location of the swordsmith village. You and Hantengu will go their and destroy it. You are to do this in 4 day's.

Gyokko: I will gladly turn them into beautiful pot's to give to you Muzan-sama.

Hantengu: H-hai Muzan-sama.

Muzan: Now that that is done onto the second reason why I called all of you here. There is a new lower moon 6 she got turned into a demon a handful of year's ago and she is rising in strength fast.

The upper moon's remained silent.

Muzan: Now get out of my sight.

All the upper moon's left.

That's it for chapter 11 am sorry it took me so long to make this chapter despite it being smaller in size to the previous one. Like always if you find any spelling mistakes please let me know.