Chapter 4

Shinobu was going to the front door to see who was at the door since it wasn't evening yet. As Shinobu open's the door she was shocked to see Mitsuri standing there together with Rengoku.

Shinobu: Mitsuri-chan, Rengoku-san you're both early it's not even evening yet.

Mitsuri: I know but I just couldn't wait to come over and when I saw Rengoku-sama and asked him to come with me to the Butterfly mansion early.

Kyojuro: SHE IS RIGHT kOCHO-SAN WE BOTH COULDN'T WAIT TO COME OVER.

Shinobu: Well please come in, I cant let you 2 stay outside.

Mitsuri: Thank you Shinobu-chan.

Kyojuro: THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY KOCHO.

The 3 of them then walked to the main living room where they saw Giyu, Kanae and Aoi.

Mitsuri: I wasn't expecting Tomioka-san to actually be here Shinobu-chan.

Shinobu: I may or may not have had to threaten him to come along. Shinobu said while smiling.

Kyojuro: (Kocho-san has some creepy smiles that's for sure)

Kanae: Oh hi guys it's been a while since we last talked.

Mitsuri: Kanae-chan how are you.

Kanae: I am doing well Mitsuri.

After Shinobu, Mitsuri and Kyojuro sat down on the couch. Shinobu started talking.

Shinobu: Ne ne Tomioka-san I have been wanting to ask you but why do you wear a crimson red hoari is it to match your mixed eyes?

Giyu: It's a bit too personal Kocho, I dont want to talk about it.

Shinobu: Oh okay then Tomioka-san.

Mitsuri: Hey Tomioka-san I didn't know water breathing had 11 form's.

Giyu: That is because it doesn't I made the 11th form myself. 

Aoi: Wow you really made your own breathing form Tomioka-sama that is so cool.

Kanae: Yeah Tomioka-san is very cool like the time he saved my life and send Uppermoon 2 running cowering in fear just from looking at him.

Mitsuri: Yeah that is pretty cool sending an Uppermoon running cowering in fear just from looking at it.

Kyojuro: THAT IS INDEED VERY COOL. TOMIOKA-SAN WE SHOULD TRAIN TOGETHER SOME TIMES WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Giyu: Sure Rengoku we can train sometimes I guess.

Kyojuro: THAT IS WONDERFULL TOMIOKA-SAN I AM ALREADY LOOKING FORWARDS TO OUR FIRST TRAINING SESION TOGETHER.

Shinobu: Ne ne Tomioka-san see they don't hate you. You just have to be a bit more talkative and am sure the other's will appreciate it every once in a while that you start a conversation instead of only talking when duty arrives.

Giyu: Fine Kocho even if I refused you would threaten me by poising me anyways.

Shinobu: That is correct Tomioka-san.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaa how cute when will you 2 start dating.

Kanae: Yeah Shinobu-chan when will you and Tomioka-san start dating I want to be an aunt already.

Kyojuro: I AM SURE THE CHILDREN WOULD LOOK ADORABLE.

Aoi: I will happily look after the little ones when you 2 are on missions Shinobu-sama.

That's it for chapter 4 I hope you liked it and like always please let me know if you find any spelling mistakes so I can fix them.