Chapter 5

Shinobu was blushing like crazy after the statements of Mitsuri, Kanae, Kyojuro and Aoi. Giyu on the other hand wasn't paying much attention to what was happening only noticing Shinobu was blushing.

Giyu: Kocho are you sick your face is all red?

Shinobu: N-no a-am n-not s-s-sick baka.

Giyu: Then why is your face all red?

Shinobu: M-my f-face isn't red b-baka.

The other's where laughing at what was happening in front of them, a completely flustered and blushing mess named Shinobu and a clueless yet surprisingly caring Giyu where talking with each other as if the other's weren't there.

Mitsuri: Awww look at how caring Tomioka-san is towards Shinobu-chan.

Kanae: Yeah how adorable Tomioka-san. I didn't know you cared for my little sister so much.

Kyojuro: THIS IS WONDERFUL TOMIOKA-SAN I KNEW YOU COULD BE A CARING PERSON.

Aoi: This is so adorable.

Giyu who now started to started to blush but was able to hid it from everyone except for Shinobu who caught a glimpse of his almost unnoticeable blush .

Shinobu: Ara Ara Tomioka-san did I see that correct that you where blushing.

Giyu wanting to avoid the question decided to do something he never did before and that was to ask if everyone wanted to go eat something since they haven't eaten anything. Mitsuri and Kyojuro came earlier then expected so no one had eaten dinner yet.

Giyu: Hey em how about we go out and eat something since no one has eaten anything yet.

Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe what they just heard the emotionless, cold looking water hashira Giyu Tomioka suggested to go out and eat something. After everyone agreed to go out and eat something they left to the nearby town to find a restaurant. (Kanao, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko where currently out on a mission together which is why they weren't there to join in on the conversation)

Shinobu: Hey how about we go to that ramen shop over there.

Mitsuri: What a wonderful idea Shinobu-chan.

Shinobu: Arigato Mitsuri.

They all went over to the ramen shop. After they found a place to sit they took the menu and look at all the options available. One person however was frantically scanning the entire menu looking for a certain dish. Salmon daikon. After everyone found what they wanted to eat and ordered their food they had a little talk. (these are the sitting configuration Shinobu and Giyu where sitting next to each other, Kanae was sitting next to Shinobu and Mitsuri was sitting between Aoi and Kyojuro)

Shinobu: Ne ne Tomioka-san.

Giyu was in his thought's not knowing what was happening around him.

Shinobu: Tomioka-san are you there.

Shinobu not getting a response was not having it after he invited everyone to have dinner so she decided to poke him hard which resulted in him returning back to earth.

Giyu: Yamero Kocho.

Shinobu: Welcome back to earth Tomioka-san. I wanted to ask why you where frantically scanning the menu, where you looking for something particularly?

Giyu: I was looking for salmon daikon.

Shinobu: You where looking for salmon daikon in a ramen restaurant, you really are weird Tomioka-san.

Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Kanae and Aoi where talking with each other not really paying much attention to Shinobu and Giyu, but let's keep the focus on our favourite duo.

Giyu: I really enjoy eaten salmon daikon okay.

Shinobu: Ara ara i didn't expect the cold and emotionless Tomioka-san could have a favourite food.

Giyu: Yamero Kocho.

Shinobu while giggling: Hai hai Tomioka-san.

Giyu not wanting to keep getting teased by Shinobu decided to ask Kyojuro something.

Giyu: Rengoku you mentioned how you would like to train together sometimes, would you be free tomorrow to train by any chance?

Kyojuro: I CERTAINLY AM FREE TOMORROW AT WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TRAIN TOGETHER.

Giyu: Well we could start in the morning and see were it lead's us.

Kyojuro: WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA TOMIOKA-SAN HOW ABOUT WE INVITE THE GIRLS OVER TO WATCH US DURING OUR TRAINING MATCH I AM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO WATCH US ESPECIALLY KOCHO-SAMA WOULD LOVE TO WATCH YOU. He said while giving a wink to Shinobu causing her to blush by what Kyojuro said.

After some time the food finally arrived. Shinobu got a Shoyu ramen, Mitsuri got herself a Shio ramen, Kanae got the same as Mitsuri, Kyojuro choose Kagoshima ramen, Aoi choose the same as Kyojuro and Giyu got his beloved salmon daikon. (I want to apologise in advance if any of the types of ramen I wrote down didn't exist yet in the Taishō Period. If there is one that didn't exist in that time period feel free to suggest me a different type of ramen that existed in the Taisho period) While everyone was eating Shinobu caught a glimpse of Giyu who was staring at his salmon daikon and before she could ask him if something was wrong he smiled and took a bite of his salmon daikon 

Shinobu whispering: Guy's look Tomioka-san is smiling.

Everyone looked at Giyu while he continued to enjoy his meal with his signature creepy salmon daikon smile. They where all shocked at what they where witnessing. The cold emotionless Giyu Tomioka was smiling even though his smile was a bit creepy they where still shocked that he could actually smile.

Shinobu in an almost silent voice: His smile looks a bit creepy but still so cute.

Kanae: Ara ara Shinobu-chan did I just hear you call Tomioka-san's smile cute.

Shinobu: N-Nee-san. 

Shinobu was too flustered to continue talking. Kanae continued to tease Shinobu about it and getting Mitsuri, Kyojuro and Aoi to join her teasing Shinobu. Giyu who wasn't paying attention finished his food first. There was very little talking after the teasing had stopped and when everyone finished eating Giyu payed the bill.

Shinobu: Ne ne Tomioka-san did you have fun or at least enjoyed this.

Giyu: I enjoyed it.

Shinobu: Yay. I will make sure to come tomorrow to watch you and Rengoku-san train I can't miss out on you socialising with other's now can I.

She giggled at her own little joke.

Giyu: That would be nice Shino-eh I mean Kocho.

That's it for chapter 5 like always please let me know if you find any spelling mistakes. I hope you are excited for the training session between Giyu and Kyojuro.