Chapter 19

When they all went outside they could see uppermoon 4 and 5 causing chaos.

Shinobu: H-how did they find this place?

???: Oh thank god am not the only slayer around.

Tanjiro: Genya?

Genya: Oh hi.

Shinobu: Boys there is no time to talk we have to protect these people.

Kanroji: yeah.

Shinobu: Ill go with Muichiro and fight the ugly fish looking demon the rest of you fight the others.

Everyone: Hai.

They split up and went after the 2 uppermoons.

Lets follow Shinobu and Muichiro.

Shinobu: I really hope the other's can handle the other uppermoon.

Muichiro: W-what's going on, where am I?

Shinobu: You're at the swordsmith village Muichiro and we are under attack by 2 uppermoon's we are currently tracking down one of them.

Muichiro: Oh okay.

After some time passed they finally caught up to uppermoon 5.

????: Hyo hyo hyo what do we have here?

Shinobu: Why are you here you demons scum?

????: Hyo hyo hyo that's not the way to talk to a superior being.

Shinobu: Superior being my ass have you seen how disgustingly ugly you are?

????: How dare you insult my shiny and beautiful body like that.

Muichiro: Mommy who is this ugly ass fishstick?

Shinobu: I don't know Muichiro but he is a demon and we have to take his ugly ass out.

Gyokko: Gyokko is my name so stop calling me other things. *he said in an angry voice.

Shinobu: And why should we call you that baby fish hands?

Gyokko: AAAAAAAARH *Gyokko dashed towards Shinobu trying to slash her but got blocked by muichiro's nichrin blade.

Muichiro: Don't you dare hurt mommy you ugly fish head.

*Shinobu tried to stab him with her unique nichirin blade made for injecting poison's*

*Before the tip of Shinobu's nichrin blade could make contact with Gyokko's scales he teleported to one of his vases*

Gyokko: 2 versus 1 don't you think that's a bit unfair?

Muichiro: As if you care about fairness don't think we didn't see those disgusting thing's you created on your way here.

Gyokko: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE INSULT MY ART YOU INFERIOR BEING.

Shinobu: You call mutilating bodies art, I think you need to get your eyes checked cause those where hideous.

Gyokko: AAAAAAARH BLOOD DEMON ART THOUSAND NEEDLE FISH KILL. *Out of nowhere  a vase appeared in one of his baby hands summon 2 goldfish like demons that started spitting a thousand needles*

*Both muichiro and Shinobu avade the attack and counter attack*

Muichiro: Mist breathing fourth form: shifting flow slash. *muichiro takes a low stance before dashing towards Gyokko and slashing him*

Shinobu: insect breathing: dance of the bee sting true flutter. *Shinobu dashes at blinding speed towards Gyokko using the momentum to strengthen a single trust to try and poison him*