Chapter 3

After En delivered the message to Shinobu that both Mitsuri and Rengoku where coming to the Butterfly mansion so pulled on Giyu's crimson red hoari and dragged him with her to the mansion.

Giyu: Kocho do you have to pull on my hoari.

Shinobu: Did you just talk without being talked to first well that's a first and yes I have to drag you by the hoari or else you wouldn't come with me.

Giyu: Fine.

When they finally arrived at the Butterfly mansion and went inside. Shinobu and Giyu got bombarded by questions by a certain someone.

???: Ara ara Shinobu-chan am i seeing that right, are you dragging the water pillar inside of the mansion. Does this mean you 2 are finally dating, it took you 2 long enough did you know that.

Shinobu got very flustered and was blushing like crazy, Giyu was also blushing but was a lot better at hiding it so no one noticed it.

Shinobu: Nee-san its not what you think okay we aren't dating.

Giyu: Kanae-san do you always have to say that when you see me and her at the same place.

Kanae was once again pouting and disappointed. She has been trying to get the 2 of them to date for a while now.

Kanae: Ah my bad Tomioka-san. I should know better then to constantly tease the one who saved my life back when I was fighting against Uppermoon 2. (I still remember Uppermoon 2's face when he saw you Tomioka-san to think a demon could cower in fear so much.)

Giyu: I only did what felt right, it didn't feel right that Oyakata-sama send a single hashira to a potential Uppermoon encounter.

Kanae: Still if it wasn't for you going against Oyakata-sama's wishes I would have been dead by now. Who knows what could have happened to Shinobu, Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho.

Giyu: I remember when Sanemi was both pissed and happy. Pissed at me for not killing the Uppermoon and happy that you where still alive.

Kanae: Yeah he was kind of cute in that moment I had never seen him like that before hand.

Shinobu: Nee-san I invited Mitsuri-chan and Rengoku-san to come over so Tomioka-san could make more friends.

Kanae: And you still keep saying you don't like Tomioka-san?

Shinobu became flustered again.

Shinobu: N-nee-san s-s-stop i-it i-its n-not f-unny.

Kanae bursted out in laughter.

Kanae: Okay okay I get it you prefer if I didn't talk about that in front of your crush got it. Kanae said with an evil smirk on her face.

Shinobu started to get embarrassed and started lightly punching Kanae.

Giyu was like always to dense to notice what was going on.

While Kanae and Shinobu kept messing around they could suddenly hear knocking on the door.

That's it for chapter 3 I hope you enjoyed this little surprise :). And like always please let me know if you find any spelling mistakes.