Chapter 18

While Giyu and Urokodaki where making salmon daikon, Giyu was enjoying his time with his master reliving the memories he made here when he was still a child.

Giyu: Urokodaki-sama do you remember that time you pushed me off the waterfall?

Urokodaki: Of course I do Giyu, I got so concerned when I saw you couldn't swim I had to jump after you to safe you.

Giyu: Yeah and after that you teached me how to swim. 

Urokodaki: It took you a while but eventually you where able to swim.

Giyu: Thank you for that.

Urokodaki: For pushing you off a waterfall and almost making you drown?

Giyu: No for teaching me how to swim.

Urokodaki: Doitashimashite Giyu.

After some time they finished cooking dinner and ate. Lets leave Giyu alone for now and go back to the present to Shinobu and the others who just learned about the Yoriichi doll.

Shinobu: So you're telling me Giyu is the descendant of the strongest demon slayer and progenitor of breathing style's?

Tecchin: Indeed, Yoriichi almost killed Muzan himself but ended up distracted and part of Muzan escaped him.

Kanroji: Kyaaa he sound's so strong.

Tanjiro: Tecchin-sama how do you know all of this?

Tecchin: Well as the chief of the swordsmith village this knowledge how been past down to me by the previous chief.

Muichiro: Where am I again?

Tanjiro: You're in the swordsmith village Muichiro.

Muichiro: Oh okay.

Shinobu: So what happened to Yoriichi after he failed to kill Muzan?

Tecchin: Well the demon slayer corps was of course not very happy but that wasn't the only thing that made them not very happy for his older twin brother Michikatsu decided to become a demon.

kanroji: Oh no poor Yoriichi.

Tanjiro: W-what did they do to Yoriichi?

Tecchin: Yoriichi ended up being banished for his brother's betrayal.

Shinobu: Why did they do such a thing banishing the strongest demon slayer and the only one capable of killing Muzan?

Tecchin: They where too angry at the event's that happened.

Tanjiro: How did Yoriichi end up becoming a demon slayer.

Tecchin: There isn't much information about that but as far as we know his wife got killed by a demon.

Kanroji: awwww poor Yoriichi.

Shinobu: Tecchin-sama do you think Giyu might be able to get strong enough to be able to defeat Muzan.

Tecchin: That is a possibility yes.

*All of a sudden a loud noise and screaming could be heard from outside*

That's it for chapter 18 I hope you are excited for the next chapter. Like always if you find any spelling mistakes let me know and feel free to comment what your favourite part was.