Chapter 2

???: Kyaaaa Iguro-san these sakura mochi are so good. Are you sure you don's want to try one?

Obanai: Am not really hungry Kanroji-san and besides i bought them for you.

Mitsuri: (Kyaaa Iguro-san is so cute) Thank you Iguro-san.

Obanai: (Kanroji-san is so cute when she is eating)

Iguro was blushing but because of his mask it was hidden so Kanroji could'nt see his blush.

After they spent their time together at the mochi shop they went to a near by bench when all of a sudden they heard the caws of a kasugai crow.

En: Caw caw message from Shinobu Kocho to Mitsuri Kanroji caw.

Mitsuri: Urara is that you?

En: Caw no I am master Kocho's crow.

Mitsuri: Oh it's been a while since I last saw you En how are you.

En: I am doing well thank you for asking.

Mitsuri: What is the message you have for me from Shinobu-chan En.

En: Caw master Kocho want's to meet up with you later this evening at the Butterly mansion together with Rengoku-sama and Tomioka-sama.

Mitsuri: I see thank you En you can tell Shinobu-chan i will come over this evening.

En: Caw understood.

En flew off to visit Rengoku first before heading back to Shinobu.

At Kyojuro who is currently training with his younger brother Senjuro.

Senjuro: Onii-san am tired can we take a break please.

Kyojuro: OFCOURSE SENJURO. 

Rengoku yelled with excitement as always.

Senjuro: Thank you onii-san.

Kyojuro: YOU ARE DOING GOOD SO FAR I AM SURE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE FLAME BREATHING.

Senjuro: You really think so onii-san?

Kyojuro: OFCOURSE I DO WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TRAINING YOU WILL GET THERE.

???: Stop making all that noise. What point is there in training him he should have already been able to use flame breathing by now. He is nothing but a failure and disappointment to the family just like you Kyojuro.

Senjuro felt his heart break at the cruel and hard words of his father. Kyojuro who noticed his younger brother starting to look demotivated and depressed grew angry at his father. he can accept the verbal abuse to himself but when it came to his younger brother that made him furious.

Kyojuro in an angry tone: FATHER HOW-

En: Caw caw message from Shinobu Kocho to Kyojuro Rengoku caw.

While En announced her presence Shinjuro went back inside with an empty bottle of sake in his left hand.

Kyojuro: A MESSAGE FROM kOCHO-SAN I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE.

En: Caw master Kocho want's to meet up with you later this evening at the Butterfly mansion together with Kanroji-sama and Tomioka-sama.

Kyojru: I SEE PLEASE TELL KOCHO-SAN I WILL BE THERE THIS EVENING.

En: Caw understood i will now return to master Kocho.

That's it for chapter 2. Please let me know if some character's use different name's and or honorific's for certain character's and if you find any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me.