Chapter 14

When she saw the ore that caught her attention she was shocked by its beauty. Its deep crimson red colour made Shinobu think about Giyu's unique eyes, the sun like marks on his face and his fiery strands of hair. She knew this was the ore to choose and thus chose the deep crimson red ore.

Shinobu: I think I will choose this one Tecchin-sama.

She said while picking up the deep crimson red ore.

Tecchin: A fine choice Kocho-san. I will start working on it today also around when do you want us to deliver the nichirin blade?

Shinobu: Ah I would like it to be delivered to the Butterfly mansion on the 8th of February. 

Tecchin: Very well then.

Shinobu: I should probably go now before the other's wake up. 

Tecchin: Take care Kocho-san.

Shinobu: Arigato Tecchin-sama for doing this it means a lot to me.

While Shinobu was returning back to where she and the other's where staying for the next couple of days or weeks she started to smile thinking about how surprised Giyu would be when he receives his new blade.

When she finally arrived back at the house she could hear Mitsuri and Tanjiro searching for her.

Mitsuri: SHINOBU-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU?

Tanjiro: Mitsuri-san don't be so loud you will wake up Muichiro-kun.

Mitsuri: Gomen'nasai.

Shinobu: Am back.

Upon hearing Shinobu's voice Mitsuri launched herself at her bestfriend. Shinobu however dodged the hug attack causing Mitsuri to smack against the wall.

Shinobu: Goman'nasai Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: It's alright Shinobu-chan.

Tanjiro: Welcome back Shinobu-san.

Shinobu: Arigato Tanjiro-kun.

Shinobu: Where is Muichiro-kun?

Tanjiro: He is still sleeping. Do you want me to wake him up?

Shinobu: Let's make breakfast first and then wake him up.

Tanjiro: Sure.

After they made food Tanjiro went to wake up Muichiro.

Tanjiro in a gently voice: Muichiro-kun time to wake up breakfast is ready.

Muichiro: Hmmhmm 5 more minutes please.

Tanjiro: Muichiro-kun you have to wake up now or Mitsuri is gonna eat all the breakfast.

Muichiro: Hmmhmm fine.

After Muichiro and Tanjiro went back to the dinning/kitchen area they ate breakfast together with Shinobu and Mitsuri.

Shinobu: Tanjiro-kun what are you gonna do today during the day light hour's before we go on patrol this evening.

Tanjiro: I think I will do some training with Muichiro-kun if he want's to.

Muichiro: Who are you again and why do you want to train with me?

Tanjiro: Am Tanjiro and I wanna train together with you because it sounds fun.

Muichiro: Okay.

Shinobu: Okay well make sure you boy's have fun training okay.

Mitsuri: Shinobu-chan will we go on a walk together.

Shinobu: I think we should probably prepare everything needed for tonight's patrol.

Mitsuri: Awwww fine.

After Tanjiro and Muichiro left to go out training Shinobu went to go check up on Nezuko first, seeing as she hasn't seen her since they arrived.

Shinobu: Nezuko are you here if so feel free to come to the kitchen. I will close all the curtains on the way to the kitchen.

When Shinobu went back to the kitchen she closed all of the curtains so Nezuko could come out of her box to basically stretch her legs and walk around for a bit. After an hour Nezuko arrived at the kitchen which was lit up by candle light.

Nezuko: Hmmm hmmm.

Shinobu: Ah ohayo Nezuko.

After 2 hours Tanjiro and Muichiro came back.

Tanjiro: Shinobu-sama you have to come with us we found something shocking.

Shinobu: Wh-what is it Tanjiro-kun what did you find.

Tanjiro: If I where to tell you you wouldn't believe me. You have to come with us and where is Mitsuri she also has to see this.

After Mitsuri got back from the restroom they all set out to a small opening in the nearby forest.

Tanjiro: Shinobu-sama look at that training doll doesn't it look familiar.

Shinobu was shocked at what she saw.

Shinobu: W-w-why does i-it l-look like G-giyu-sama. Despite the dolls hair being completely fiery red and the eyes crimson red this doll looks very similar to Giyu although Giyu has two sun like scars on his face while this doll only has one.

That's it for Chapter 14. I am very sorry this chapter took much longer. I wasn't able to really concentrate on anything lately due to the mental exhaustion from work and the stress from my changing life. Once again if find any spelling mistakes please let me know. And don't forget to comment what your favourite part was.