Extra Chapter: The Honeymoon🔞

"Wang Haikuan. . ." Zhuocheng's voice echoed in the four corners of Wang Yibo's eight room villa.

Wang Haikuan came running as he heard his husband's voice. "What is it honey?" 

"Don't call me honey. Where are those two little monsters?" 

"Little monsters?" 

"Two little monsters, the twins, your nephews, Wang Xiao Xian and Wang Xiao Jun. Now you know who the little monsters are?" 

"Now I know. But please, it's too early to be grumpy honey." Wang Haikuan came to embrace him but he pushed him away. 

"You're grounded, remember? And if you cannot find those two you will be grounded for a month." 

"They're in their room still sleeping." 

"Noooo....they're not there. They're gone! Do you think I will shout like this if they are here?" 

"Maybe outside?" 

"They're not. I came from outside. You better find them or else your brother and Xiao Zhan will gonna kill us all here if some bad things happen to their kids." 

"Okay but...." Wang Haikuan slowly walked closer to him and leaned forward to kiss him but he smacked him right on his face using both his hands. 

"Wang Haikuan, don't forget that you are grounded and if something happened to my cousin's kids, you will face another trouble." 

"Honey, I'm your husband, why are you treating me like this?" 

"Isn't it you who.......aaaahhhh go away. Find those monsters before their parents found them first." 

Wang Haikuan laughed he knows what his husband wanted to say. 

"Well, just like they said, if you cannot tame him in a soft and diplomatic way then use the tough one." That's how he did and ended up married to Zhuocheng. He knows behind that grumpy face and behaviour, there's a nice and loving person. He remembered how many times Zhuocheng wanted to break up with him and almost lost his life because of him but he never gave up as he knew the latter loved him too. 

"What are you waiting for?" Zhuocheng's voice made him come back to his senses. 

"Okay I will go find them." He responded smiling. "I love you!" 

"I love you too. Go now!" 

His friends thought he was the bottom but he just loved Zhuocheng that much to tolerate his behaviour. He doesn't care what people say to him as long as he knows his husband loves him too. 

"At least he responds to me that he loves me too, even in his grumpy way." Haikuan chuckled on his thought as he went outside to look for his nephews. 

"Ahm Sir, we saw them with Guo Cheng in that direction." One of the staff of the resort who he happened to meet along the way to find the kids. 

"What? That's going to the cave. Okay I have to go. The two are still on their honeymoon there." Wang Haikuan didn't wait for the staff to reply and he hurriedly walked towards the cave's direction. 

On the way to the cave. Guocheng enjoyed the company of the twins especially with Wang Xiao Xian non stop talking. 

"Uncle Guo Cheng, can you tell us where you told us that our Daddys made us?" Wang Xiao Xian asked. 

"Hey Xian, where did you hear that?" Guo Cheng asked the talkative twin, wondering where they heard it. 

"We heard it from some people at the resort. They said they wanted to see the waterfalls and the cave but it's a forbidden place here." 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 🎉