XIV- A Boring Fight

Since the accident happened Wang Yibo is more vigilant and doubled his effort to guard Xiao Zhan. Not only Xiao Zhan is in danger now but he also has to be aware as Arthur Chen might just around them.

"I will assign Woodz to keep an eye of your surroundings and I will pick someone from our trainees too. I gave them to task as part of their training." Haikuan told Wang Yibo when he went to their private office.

"The accident is well planned. Until now we can't trace who owned that car. Seems that they cleared everything before the act." Wang Haoxuan butt in.

"I received a report from Russia that some of the men there are planning to come here. There's no clear info yet but seems that the leaders don't know this movement. It happens that one of my trusted friends there accidentally heard their plans." Li Bowen stands up from his seat and leans on the edge of the table of Wang Yibo while playing with a pen in his hand.

"Why you don't tell him to report it then so the organization will take actions?" Wang Haoxuan looked at Li Bowen intensely.

"Panther there's no clear information that person heard. What he just heard is that they are coming here, for what reason he didn't know. A friend of mine will be in trouble if he will report it without any evidence or proof." Bowen respond to Wang Haoxuan.

"I think Prince you have to get ready. I have this feelings that those people will bring trouble here. You must protect yourself and also Xiao Zhan. He might be in danger too since he is with you always." Li Bowen turned to face Wang Yibo.

"Thank Hawk. I'm always ready. Arthur Chen is just too confident but too stupid to give me a hint in the first place. He won't dare come near me or I won't give mercy this time. This is China and not Russia." Wang Yibo clinched his fists on top of the table.

"Do what you think is right bro but don't break the rules so you won't be in trouble with the organization and the law of course." Haikuan reminded him.

"No worries." He quickly respond.

"I will be your back up Ice Prince." Seungyeon who is sitting next to him patted his shoulder. "Not just because I belong to this organization but because I am your bestfriend." Wang Yibo turned to him and gave him a smile.

"Panther, Hawk you know already what to do. I will follow up from Wang Yi Zhuo too. And Prince make sure that you keep an eye on Xiao Zhan. I also assigned someone to be with Mr. Xiao Xiu Ying. He have bodyguards but still much better if we have our own people with him."  Haikuan added.

Jaguar, I remember we have some trainees that studying at the university where Xiao Zhan is going. They can be of help." Li Bowen said looking at everyone.

"Exactly! And when Xiao Zhan is here for training he is quiet close to that guys. Pei Xin, Gou Cheng and Fan Xing can help him look out at the university as we don't know if Arthur have allies now. I think they know that Prince is working with Xiao Zhan." Seungyeon agree with Li Bowen.

"I think he doesn't know yet for whom I'm working with." Wang Yibo nonchalantly replied looking at Seungyeon.

"But we don't have to be confident. The accident is a message for you Prince. He is not letting you go easily." Li Bowen said as Wang Yibo looked at him intensely.

They finished their meeting with thoughts in their minds. Thinking how to protect Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan and how to get rid of Arthur Chen. Since their group was built, they did their job smoothly always successful of their missions and no one got into trouble....only this time with Arthur Chen because of jealousy on Wang Yibo. No matter what they won't let their colleague put into trouble.