XXVI-His Fate

"Arthur, still on the loose," Haikuan said to Wang Yibo after a few checks on him.

"So it's not safe yet then for Zhan Zhan?"

"Zhan Zhan?!" Li Bowen, Haoxuan, and Seung Yeon who are just listening to them exclaimed in unison.

"What?!" Wang Yibo glared at them.

"Why you are calling him Zhan Zhan? Are you two getting along now? Or....." Haoxuan intentionally didn't continue what he wanted to say but he smirked and wriggled his brows towards Wang Yibo making the latter's earlobes covered with a pink tinge.

"Ahermm!" Li Bowen did a fake cough as they sense something going on with Wang Yibo.

"Did you two develop while stuck on the island?" Seung Yeon nonchalantly asked which gained a nudge from Haoxuan who sat next to him.

Wang Yibo glared at them. Wang Haikuan just gave a thin smile to his brother. He knows what's going on with him. The moment they found them on the island he sensed already that there is something between his brother and Xiao Zhan the way they looked at each other.

A few days passed and everything went back to normal with Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan went back to the university and Wang Yibo was still his bodyguard. 

Xiao Zhan and his friends are on their way to the cafeteria.

"Lucky nothing happened to you Zhan Ge when the sea waves carried you away to that island and lucky that both you and your bodyguard were stuck on the same island." Yu Bin said as they are talking about what had happened to him.

"But still sad for Peng Chuyue, you know? I can't believe he did that to you to betray you but still, he doesn't deserve to catch all those three bullets in his body. He is been a good friend of yours for long years." Meng Ziyi said.

"It's his choice. I think he did that as he is guilty of what he did to Zhan Zhan. And if he didn't do that it's either Zhan Zhan or Wang Yibo died on that day." Zhuocheng told too.

"That's enough guys. Let's forget what happened. Just pray for Chuyue's soul. His mother my Dad already transferred her to a better hospital. Let's just hope she will still recover and can continue her life. She doesn't know yet what happened to her son." Sadness flashed on Xiao Zhan's face but then suddenly change as they are going inside the cafeteria. He saw Wang Yibo talking with other female students and those students are laughing. His eyes narrowed and he gritted his teeth and then marched towards them. Zhuocheng who knows about their relationship just shook his head. He knows what is going up with his cousin.

"You all move away!" The girls are all surprised by the sudden appearance of Xiao Zhan right in front of them. "And you! You follow me." He pointed Wang Yibo then turned his back and marched towards outside the cafeteria. He even ignored his friends calling him. Wang Yibo quickly followed him.

"Baby, what's the problem?" Wang Yibo asked as soon as they reached the car park beside Xiao Zhan's sports car.

"Get inside!" Xiao Zhan opened the passenger door for Wang Yibo. The latter is hesitant to go inside as he doesn't know what's going on with Xiao Zhan's mind. "Get inside or do you want me to push you inside the car?" He then quickly gets in. Xiao Zhan closed the car door hard which created a loud bang. Wang Yibo was startled.

Xiao Zhan then sat in the driver's seat and switch on the engine. Without any words, he started driving out of the car park.

"Baby, what are you doing? And I thought you still have classes?" Wang Yibo asked as he can sense now what was going on with Xiao Zhan's mind.