III-Bodyguard on Duty

Students flocked by the campus gate peeping for something that made other students got curious, some got irritated as they are blocking their ways to enter the school.

"What is happening there?" Zhuocheng who is with Meng Ziyi and Yu Bin got curious while waiting for Xiao Zhan.

"I don't know!" Meng Ziyi shrugged her shoulder as she also had no idea why some students suddenly flocked by the gate.

"Look!" Yu Bin, pointing the direction towards the gate. Zhuocheng and Meng Ziyi's eyes widened with the sight they saw.

"Omg!" Meng Ziyi was surprised and shuddered as well for what he saw.

"What the.....who is that guy with him?" Zhuocheng doesn't know if he will laugh or admire the guy who is now walking with his cousin, non-other than Xiao Zhan. The guy holding an umbrella for him, his cousins' backpack on his right shoulder, and a pile of books in his hand. And his cousin is walking freely waving and smiling at everyone. Girls are following them squeaking and shuddered, taking photos and videos of Xiao Zhan's bodyguard.

Yu Bin, on the other hand, cannot suppress his laughter at the sight getting closer to them.

Yu Bin is Meng Ziyi's brother one year younger than her and they're studying in the same university

"Whoah! This guy is so handsome to live such miserable life with Zhan-ge. Hahaha!" Yu Bin said with laughter then gained a nudge from his sister as Xiao Zhan and his new bodyguard com helper is already in front of them.

"Hi, guys! How are you today?" Xiao Zhan greeted them with his playful smile.

Zhuocheng pulled him harshly a bit far from the others.

"What the hell are you doing again?" Zhuocheng snarled, glaring at him. He knows what his cousin was talking about but he pretended innocent.

"I'm not doing anything." He smirked.

"Oh com'on Zhan, stop it. I'm gonna tell this to uncle." Zhuocheng said, threatening Xiao Zhan.

"You can't do that!" Xiao Zhan glared at Zhuocheng.

"Okay fine. But I'll tell you, someday you will find someone who will be the one to teach you a lesson you won't forget." Zhuocheng then quickly walked away leaving Xiao Zhan dumbfounded. Zhuocheng always against his doings towards his bodyguards, all the silly things he did to make fun of them or he will sneak out at night made his previous bodyguards to give up. "It's better to guard dozens of dogs than Xiao Xiu Ying's son." The statement of his previous bodyguards when time to talk to his Dad for giving up.