XXIV-🔞Love in Paradise🔞

Wang Yibo woke up with something tickling his nose. He opened his eyes lightly and his eyes met with Xiao Zhan who is tickling his nose with his index finger while the other was on his tummy probably his well-built abs.

"Baby how long already you woke up." Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's face and reached his lips to kiss him. They're still on top of that big rock who witnessed their first connection.

"Hmm, maybe fifteen minutes?"

"But why you didn't wake me up immediately."

"You're snoring and seem to enjoy sleeping so I just let you sleep." Xiao Zhan respond and slightly pouted his lips. Wang Yibo pulled him and hugged him.

"Sorry baby. I'm tired. We played a lot since this morning and you made me tired." Wang Yibo chuckled.

"As if you're the one who did it. It's me okay. I'm tired now and hungry."

"Okay let's go back to the cave but we need to have a bath first." Wang Yibo then got up and stretched his arms. Xiao Zhan hid his face as he is still shy to see Wang Yibo's naked body in front of him especially when he is watching him too.

"Can you please feel a bit shame? Stop exposing so much of your python."

Wang Yibo crouch down to him and held his chin up.

"Babe you already saw it even though I don't proudly show it to you. You even put ....mmmm...." Wang Yibo wasn't able to continue talking as Xiao Zhan covered his mouth with his hand.

"Don't say it or else you will do it with your own hands." Xiao Zhan threatened him before removing his hand from Wang Yibo's mouth.

Wang Yibo laughed. "Oh my! My sweetie so furious." Then he lifts him quickly in a bridal style.

"Put me down!" Xiao Zhan hits Wang Yibo's arm.

"No! We'll take a bath together." They then get down from that rock and Wang Yibo carried him to the part where the waterfalls. He then put him down on the water.  They swim several times until they met again under the waterfalls. Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's arms and wrapped them around his neck. Xiao Zhan just goes with what Wang Yibo is doing.

"I love you, Xiao Zhan." And he kissed him on his lips.

"I love you, too Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan responds with small tears in his eyes rolling down his cheeks but it isn't visible to Wang Yibo as the water keeps flowing from on top of them.

They kissed intensely like they were thirsty for each other's lips. Xiao Zhan forgot that his stomach is grumbling with food as he felt so full with Wang Yibo's kisses and caress. They don't care about the coldness of the water as the warmth of their body collides as they aggressively feel each other's nakedness. Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand and brought it to his hardened member while his hand slowly crept on Xiao Zhan's back down to his hips, to his sexy plump butt cheeks.

"Babe tell me to stop if you don't like it here." Wang Yibo said as he kissed Xiao Zhan's neck to his earlobes.

"Just go on! Aaahhh..." Wang Yibo entered his butthole with his middle finger making him scream. Xiao Zhan gripped Wang Yibo's hair as he get some strength to support his body he felt like his knee turned like jelly and wanted to collapse.

Wang Yibo removed his finger inside him and lift both Xiao Zhan's legs to wrap around his waist.

"Babe, are we going back to the cave now?" Xiao Zhan asked as he thought Wang Yibo wanted to carry him out of the water.