XV--Confused

"Why you're the one to pick me up? Where is Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan glared at Seung Yeon. "He is my bodyguard/driver why asked you to do his job? He is paid for it besides did my Dad knows about it? What if some bad guys pretend to pick me up here and tell me Wang Yibo told him to do it? How can I be so sure I'm still unassailable?" Xiao Zhan angrily told Seung Yeon while keep making motions with his hand.

"I'm so sorry Xiao Zhan but Wang Yibo didn't tell me the reason why when he called me I can sense that he is in urgent." Seung Yeon tried hard to calm Xiao Zhan.

"Lucky I know you, what if I didn't, what if you're a kidnapper?" Seung Yeon nodded as he think Xiao Zhan has a point.

"Can we go now? We will know what happens when we reach home." Seung Yeon opened the passenger door for him.

Xiao Zhan hugged his friends Meng Ziyi and Zhuo Cheng as well as Yu Bin and wave goodbye to the three boys Fan Xing, Guo Cheng, and Pei Xin.

"Zhan-ge I'll go with you. My class also finished." Ji Li got in the car not waiting for Xiao Zhan to respond.

Xiao Zhan shook his head lightly and wave again to their friends and said goodbye. Seung Yeon nodded to the three boys and smiled, same to the rest.

"Yes, he is with me now. We're on our way home with Ji Li." Seung Yeon answered the phone call he received as soon as their car got out of the university campus.

"Is that Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan asked from the back seat.

Seung Yeon looked at him from the rearview mirror and respond. "It's his brother Haikuan."

Xiao Zhan pouted as he leaned his back against the car seat. Closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He doesn't understand why he is disappointed when Seung Yeon came to pick him up and not Wang Yibo. With that thought, he opened his eyes and looked behind where he put the flowers from his so-called secret admirer. Looking at it seems cleared his heart, fading away the feeling of disappointment but then confusion lingered on his heart and mind. "Who are you? Why every time I thought about Wang Yibo you will appeared in my mind too?" He thought.

"Zhan-ge, are you okay?" Ji Li asked when he noticed Xiao Zhan's uneasiness beside him.

"I'm fine." Then he turned his gaze outside the car window where he can see a gloomy sky with an indication of the rain is coming.

"I think you're tired."

"I think so. I have so many projects to complete before the finals and also the completion of my course." He respond as he heaved a sigh.

"I too felt exhausted but we take time, we still have a few months."

After a few minutes of driving Seung Yeon parked the car at Xiao Residence garage. He immediately turned off the engine and got out of the car and open the car door on Xiao Zhan's side. Xiao Zhan did a thank you gesture to him and went inside with a grumpy face.

"Tsk! You're doomed Ice Prince. You're lucky to have that pretty handsome boss but unlucky to have him very silly and grumpy. Hehehe!" Seung Yeon laughed at his thought about his best friend while shooking his head looking at Xiao Zhan back who walked inside the house.

In Wang Yibo's room, he is on the phone talking to his brother Haikuan.

"Tell Hawk to keep an eye on Arthur Chen before I left him I put a tracker on his motorcycle." Wang Yibo told his brother. His chest still goes up and down because of his adrenaline that's not fully calm down since he fought with Arthur. He is just lucky that there are no police in that area and seems the traffic controller didn't see what is happening on the roads.