XXV- The Reunion

The next day, Wang Yibo woke up to the sunshine glaring from the entrance of the cave. He turned his gaze to a person beside him. He smile as he saw that ethereal beauty sleeping soundly next to him. He run his fingers through his skin which he covered with hickeys.  He kissed them gently.

Xiao Zhan stirred up from his sleep.

"Mmmm.." He squirmed as he put his legs on Wang Yibo.

"Babe, wake up!" Wang Yibo waking him up.

"I'm tired." Xiao Zhan responds.

"But you said you will follow me to hunt for food."

"Later Babe. I'm really tired. My body is aching."

Wang Yibo chuckled as he remembered their activities the whole night. He claimed Xiao Zhan's body several times until he collapsed not able to finish their last round.

"You didn't stop me that's why?"

"Don't blame me Wang Yibo. It's your fault. You're like a hungry beast that wanted to devour me in one go."

"You can't blame me, babe. You're yummy than the food that the best chef cooked in the entire world."

"Make sure you don't try any other food than mine. Or I will cut that happiness of yours."

"Babe, relax, I will just eat you no matter what."

"Really? I will bear that in mind."

"Yes! Besides I want to eat you now for breakfast."

"Wang Yibo, I'm tired."

"Hmmm, but he is ready now. Feel him."

"I can feel him now babe." Xiao Zhan's legs are on Wang Yibo's top where his crotch is that's why he felt when it flinched to grow.

Wang Yibo bends down to kiss him. He welcomed him with his mouth open slightly.

"You said you're tired." Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan as he wanted to tease him for opening his legs.

"I am!"

"But why do you spread your legs."

"You said you want breakfast, so I'm giving you breakfast." Wang Yibo laughed at what Xiao Zhan said but he didn't waste time as he hadn't enough with him. He ravished Xiao Zhan's body as he turned into a hungry beast. Xiao Zhan enjoyed what his lover is doing. Wang Yibo claimed his body a couple of times. Until they felt very hungry and thirsty.

"Let's go by the seashore later babe."

"I can't forget this place." Xiao Zhan said as he looked around the cave and stared outside.

"Me too Babe. This place is the sole witness to how you accepted my love. And a witness when we became one."

"I love you, babe." Xiao Zhan embraced him.

"I love you, too. No matter what happens you're the first and the last person I love." Xiao Zhan's hug tightened.

They then checked their clothes but still wet they doesn't have any choice but to hunt for food with Xiao Zhan just wearing Wang Yibo's shirt and Wang Yibo wearing his a bit damp underwear.

"It will dry up later babe." Wang Yibo said as Xiao Zhan felt pity for him for wearing his damp underwear.

They then happily walked towards the jungle with Wang Yibo carrying Xiao Zhan on his back as he cannot walk properly because of his sore body from their activity the previous day until the whole night.