I-Introduction of Characters

"What the—" he looked up to the person who suddenly drops a file folder on top of his desk.

"First assignment!"

"What? Why me?" He asked as he stands up and looked around the four corners of that room where everyone is busy in front of the computers.

"Are you complaining? I know you just came back from training but this client is one of our Dads' partners in business, Dad recommended our service to him. Aside from that, there is no new or old agent here if given a mission. You must always ready to do the jobs given to you."

He slammed his backside back on his swivel chair. "Okay fine!" He whined.

"You can read the info of your assignment in that file." Then he turned around and go back to his seat.

He picked up the file from the table with a slamming sound of his hand.

"Remember that you cannot refuse if you are given out any assignment. Once you are IN you have no choice but to work." He just throws a death glare at his brother then turned back to the file. He opened it and looked at the information written on it.

"What?! I'm going to be a bodyguard? Isn't this group founded to do private investigations, not bodyguards?" He steered towards his brother.

"Well, that's an undercover silly boy," Haikuan smirked as he looked at his brother that throwing a death glare towards him. "He has to learn more on this field." Haikuan lightly shakes his head. Haikuan the founder of THE PRIVATE EYE, a group of private investigators. He is known for a codename Jaguar because of his strong, protective, and determined personality.

He heaved a sigh harshly looked at the profile of the person he will work with

Name: Sean Xiao ZhanAge: 22 years oldOccupation: A graduating student of Beijing University

Age: 22 years old
Occupation: A graduating student of Beijing University. The sole heir of Xiao Group of Companies owned by Mr. Xiao Xiu Ying.

His brows furrowed. "He is too old to need a bodyguard. Tsk! Rich kid! Well, he is really rich as Xiao Group of Companies are not just a company, it's a multinational company who rendered services in China and different countries around the world." He touched his chin with his fingers, mouth pouted as he is thinking what he could do to his mission.