XX- Betrayal and Survival

"Wang Yib. . ." the guy on one of the three motorcycles shouted Wang Yibo's name making all the bats fly away panicking and made the crickets stop chirping and even the rattling cicadas are nowhere to be heard.

"Haist! That ugly bastard again," Wang Yibo said as he looked slightly behind to see if he didn't wrongly hear Arthur Chen's voice.

"What do you mean ugly bastard? Do you know who these guys are?" Xiao Zhan got confused and also looked back to see the guy's face as he already removes his helmet.

Yes, I know them, especially that ugly loser."

"You mean that guy in front? He is not ugly anyway, look he is handsome."

"Com'on Zhan, look at him then look at my face you can distinguish handsome and ugly."

Xiao Zhan then held Wang Yibo's chin and look closely. "Hmmm, handsome." Then he looked behind. "Well, you are right. He looks ugly compared to your face."

"Good!"

Xiao Zhan smacked his shoulder. "You still have time to boast your handsome-looking face in the middle of danger."

"I'm just telling the truth."

"What do we do now? There are four of them." Xiao Zhan looked again behind and checked who this guy is. "Wait.....is that Peng Chuyue inside the car with that other ugly face bastard?" Wang Yibo turned and looked at what Xiao Zhan is saying.

"I think he is. What happen to your beloved friend why he is with that guy? Just now you almost feed him like a baby then suddenly on my enemy's side?" Xiao Zhan frowned and sadness flashed on his face.

"What now Wang Yibo, are you afraid now?" Arthur Chen twists the motorcycle throttle excessively to revolutionize the engine to get their attention.

"Tsh! This guy is just brave only because there are three dumbos with him."

"Hey, what are you planning to do?" Xiao Zhan who is still sitting behind Wang Yibo on the motorcycle asked. He is just riding on Wang Yibo's corny jokes but he is very nervous inside.

Wang Yibo then got down from the motorcycle. "Zhan you know how to drive a motorcycle, right?" He said it almost whispering.

"Yes, why?" Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed.

"Just stay here don't get down. Wait for my signal later. I will finish these ugly idiots. Let them know that China is my territory."

"Okay! Be careful!"

"For you, I will be careful." Then he grinned and winked at Xiao Zhan.

"Tsh!" Xiao Zhan knows he is blushing when Wang Yibo did that but lucky that it's evening and cannot see his face.

"What do you want Arthur Chen?" Wang Yibo stand just behind the motorcycle  and asked the guy on the opposite but he is very much alert for the other guys who is with him

"To get rid of you Wang Yibo. That's one of the things I want."

Wang Yibo alerted as the three other guys got down from their motorcycles and car.

"Roman, Dimitri, Timur are you that dumb to side with that idiot?"

"You!" Arthur Chen pointed his finger at Wang Yibo. "Attack him!" He commanded the three guys to attack Wang Yibo.

"Zhan protect yourself if any of this idiot will attack you." Wang Yibo told Xiao Zhan that he is getting in position for the coming attack of the other guys.