XVII- Kiss

On Wang Yibo's motorcycle, the two paved their way out of the city to a place new to Xiao Zhan. He removed his arms from Wang Yibo's waist and spread it while eyes closed and feel the breeze on his face as the motorcycle is running. He didn't regret removing his helmet after their first stop just now and decided to just wear his sunglasses to protect his eyes.

"Do you like it here?" Wang Yibo asked while his eyes on the road.

"Yes, I love it here." Xiao Zhan respond casually. There's no traces of what had happened from last night and early this morning.

"We're almost there, to the place we're heading too. You will love the place." Wang Yibo said. "Hold on to my waist again as I will accelerate my speed." He asked Xiao Zhan, he really wanted to take his motorcycle so Xiao Zhan can get closed to him besides Xiao Zhan car had been damage due to the accident and he doesn't know if they're just sent it for repair or they will buy a new one. Well, it's just a car even buying every new model of luxury cars Mr. Xiao can afford for his son.

Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Wang Yibos' waist leaning his head against his shoulders. "It's so comfortable to be like this with him. Haist!" Xiao Zhan smile with his thoughts. "His smell is so manly and seems like drifting you to somewhere you don't understand. Hahaha!" He is laughing on his thoughts. As he also don't understand why his mind flooding with such kind of thoughts when he is with Wang Yibo.

After about fifteen minutes driving they arrived at the place.

"Wow!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed as he got down from the motorcycle. "Wooohooooo.." he run like a kid who just came out to the outside world waving his denim jacket above him. Wang Yibo leaned on his motorcycle smiling as he watched Xiao Zhan running with arms wide open. Who couldn't appreciate the place if it is overlooking to an ocean and the breeze makes you feel free and relax. He purposely stop there for Xiao Zhan to see the place. They still have to drive about a kilometer to reach the main entrance and the reception area.

"Zhan, let's go! You will love the place inside." Wang Yibo climbed up his motorcycle waiting for Xiao Zhan.

"I saw there just now the name of this place Wang Ranch and Shooting Range, is it owned by your family?" Xiao Zhan asked as he climbed up the motorcycle behind Wang Yibo.

"Yes! It is my grandpa who loves horses that's why he built this ranch and bought different breeds of horses from other countries like Mexico, Brazil and Argentina." Wang Yibo respond to him as he started the engine.

"How about the shooting range?"

"Only when my brother and I got interested to what our job now then we asked our Dad if we can build a shooting range and he recommended this place."

"Then if someone is do shooting, it won't scare the horses?" Xiao Zhan got curious and thinking of the horses.

"No! The shooting range is far from the stable. There are some animals also here but we made sure the shooting range won't affect their lives. Later, when we are inside then you will see..I will tour you the place." Wang Yibo explained as they already reached the entrance.

"Good morning Master." They are greeted by a man at the entrance.

"Uncle Jiang, good morning too." Wang Yibo bowed his head as respect to the man he called uncle. "By the way, this is Xiao Zhan and we are here for some shooting lessons."

"Good morning Mr. Xiao Zhan." He greeted Xiao Zhan. "Are you related to the business tycoon Xiao Xiu Ying?"

Xiao Zhan nodded then smile but didn't told him how he is related to Xiao Xiu Ying.