XXVII-🔞Caught in the Act🔞

Weeks passed and stretched to months. A month left and Xiao Zhan is going to graduate from his university. His relationship with Wang Yibo is still unknown to his Dad. He is busy at his university as it reached its final months as well as Xiao Xiu Ying is busy going overseas as their company continuously expands opening branches in different countries.

"Baby, when are we going to tell your Dad about our relationship?" Wang Yibo asked after they had an intimate activity in his condo unit.

"After my graduation Babe. Few more weeks. I can't find the right timing as Dad is always busy going overseas. If he's here, only for a few days and you are not available. I also am quite busy." Xiao Zhan respond as he snuggled on Wang Yibo's neck.

Wang Yibo kissed him on his forehead. "I also didn't tell yet to my Dad as I am waiting for you to tell your Dad first. Or maybe we can tell them together? What do you think?" Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's face and distanced it from him, staring at him intently.

"When the right timing comes babe. Yes, we can tell them together." Xiao Zhan peck a kiss on Wang Yibo's lips.

"I love you!" He whispered to Wang Yibo.

"I love you too, Baby." Wang Yibo lower his face and started kissing him passionately. Xiao Zhan responds opening his mouth to let Wang Yibo enter his cavern. The room filled with their soft moans as they started again another round of intimate activity.

The next day at the university. Zhuocheng grabbed Xiao Zhan's wrist and pulled him to the side of the school building making their friends leave in shock.

"Where did you sleep last night? At Wang Yibo's apartment? I am calling you and you didn't answer. I tried to contact your house phone and your nanny thought you were at a sleepover in my apartment. Xiao Zhan, are you insane? What do you think your Dad gonna feel when he will know about your relationship with Wang Yibo. When are you gonna tell him? Don't wait until he will catch you hiding it from him or you will be doomed. You and Wang Yibo. You know your Dad." Zhuocheng is so mad at him.

"Zhuocheng sorry!"

"Sorry for what? Just do the right thing to do before uncle knows about it. If that will happen I can't help you anymore." Zhuocheng then left him on his spot.

"Haist!" Xiao Zhan also doesn't know how to tell his Dad as he is always busy.

Xiao Zhan always stays with Wang Yibo. This is unknown to Xiao Xiu Ying as he is quite busy going out of the country and Xiao Zhan asked Zhuocheng to help that if ever somebody will look for him just tell them he is staying with him. They live like a newlywed couple at the latter's apartment. They're on the balcony sipping their wines while stargazing.

"Babe?" Xiao Zhan called Wang Yibo.

"Hmm?"

"What if Dad won't accept our relationship? What should we do?"

"Fight for it. I, we show him that we are in love with each other. We'll gonna work for it, Baby." Wang Yibo then held him on his waist.

"Ahm Babe this coming weekend our batch will have a party, I want you to go with me."

"Sure! I'll go with you."

The weekend came and everyone in Xiao Zhan's batch are dressed in their casual but elegant, matched with the ambiance of the venue. He and Wang Yibo decided to have an outfit that matched each other.

"Oh, you two, why you're still here outside?" Meng Ziyi asked when she arrives and saw the couple standing on the porch of the venue.

"We're waiting for ZhuoCheng." Xiao Zhan responds.