VII- The Punishment

Dawn sent shimmering rays over the placid ocean, bestowing a golden path from the shore to the horizon. The colors of the foliage return to green and the air warms to an ambient. People thought dawn meant a new day, new possibilities, and new hope but for Xiao Zhan, it's the day, a hard day rather as it is his first day for what his bodyguard Wang Yibo called training. He dragged himself out of his bed, eyes still closed, and lazily went to the bathroom. He almost bumps himself into the glass door dividing the toilet and the shower room.

"It is your fault!" Xiao Zhan mumbled as he gritted his teeth as he keeps blaming Wang Yibo for where he is now. He was supposed to be sleeping until now as it is the weekend but because of the rules that he must have to wake up at 5 a.m., he is now walking slowly dragging his feet towards the assembly area that Wang Yibo told him. He is wearing his sweatshirt and pants paired with his favorite sneakers.

"Good morning!" Xiao Zhan was startled when he heard someone's voice from behind.

"What is good in the morning?" He turned and glared at the person none other than Wang Yibo. "I'll tell you, from today my mornings won't be good as usual so stop saying good morning." He turned his back away and continue walking leaving Wang Yibo frozen on his spot with his mouth open.

He shook his head when he got back to his senses. "This guy is so interesting." He thought. "He must be hard but I know I can handle him..." he then walked towards the direction where Xiao Zhan was gone.

"This morning we will start with a simple warm-up exercise to a greater range of motion, improved balance, and increased flexibility." A guy in his 40s spoke in front of about twenty young adults. That's what Xiao Zhan saw as he got out from the exit door behind the clubhouse.

"By the way, to all new here let me introduce myself. I am Huang Zi Teng or some called me James Huang. And I am your instructor/trainer here." He said as he landed his stare at Xiao Zhan who just arrived. "He must be Xiao Zhan." He guesses as he saw his nephew arrive also following Xiao Zhan.

Huang Zi Teng or James Huang is a brother of Wang Yibo and Haikuans' Dad

Huang Zi Teng or James Huang is a brother of Wang Yibo and Haikuans' Dad. He is a martial arts black belter, aside from helping his brother run their business he is also teaching martial arts to those who signed up and are usually children of their investors and friends. He knows no secret about his nephews like The Private Eye so he spoke to them that he is willing to help if they need it.

"Aaaahhh--hhaa. . ." everyone turned around towards the spot where the yawning came from. Huang Zi Teng also stopped talking and his eyes narrowed looking straight to the back where he saw Xiao Zhan stretching his arms after making a loud sound of yawning.

"Huh?!" Xiao Zhan was startled when he was done stretching as everyones' eyes focused on him. "Why are they all staring at me? Am I that handsome?" "Ah hehe." He scratched his nape as he remembers how he yawned soundly that maybe caught everyones' attention.