38- Noras Version ◇

"Nora! Hurry up!" Ryan yelled from down the hall

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself one more time in the mirror.

I was wearing short jean shorts and I tight blue tank top.

Looks didn't matter for this party so why I stood here debating whether or not my outfit was good, I'll never know.

"Nora!" Luke shouted this time.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming!" I replied pushing open my bedroom door and walking out.

I looked at my entire friend group standing in my kitchen, anxious and ready to leave.

Except I didn't, I want to stay home, away from the noise and people.

"Alright, you all were eager to leave so let's go." I stated with an eye roll getting everyone to shuffle out my front door.

As I walked outside I was met with a dark night sky and artificially lit streets.

Everyone walked in a hurry.

As we neared Grants house or the 'party house' as everyone was calling it the amount of people on the street began to grow.

We all walked through the front door, loud music and shouting hitting my ears.

Smoke, sweat, and alcohol flooding my noise.

And the sight of a lot of people. Some dance, talking, some already black out drunk.

My eyes immediately caught Finns, he stood in the corner talking to some of the lower brookies. 

I pulled my eyes away and walked around the room, purposefully avoiding the alcohol.

2 hours then I'm ditching, I thought to myself.

"Ohhh, Noraa." Someone said with a strong slur.

I turned towards the voice and smile.

It was Grace, a Masters surfer, she was standing next to her sister Pip who looked way more sober than Grace.

"You did ssuch a good job today! I mean, it was crazy, what you did." Grace said her voice slurred and inconsistently spaced.

Pip laughed at her sisters voice, before looking at me.

"She's wasted, but not wrong, you killed it out there today!"

"Thanks." I replied with a smile, "you guys did great too."

And with that they turned from me, probably to find Grace a couch to lay down on.

Walking through the loud house I found comfort in a small corner, leaning on the wall I looked around at everyone.

"You must feel great right now," a venomous voice said

I turned to see the red hair that matched the voice.