41- Us.

~Song: She

~Song: She

"That is not fair!" I shouted as Finn ran up the top of the stairs and touch the door handle first.

Finn laughed, while I slowed my running and walked up the stairs towards him.

"Its a race, I won fair and square." Finn replied opening up the front door to an empty house.

"Yeah but I'm 5'4 and your at least 6 foot." I rebuttaled walking into the house and shutting the door.

Finn laughed, taking off his shirt that was covered in sweat from running and throwing it into his room.

I walked past him and entered my room, taking off my shoes and putting them under the chair.

Shortly after Finn walked into the room and shut the door, I smiled at him and looked out the window.

Finn walked up behind me and also looked out the window. I glanced at him, more at the muscles that were now visible with him shirtless.

"Surf looks good today." Finn stated looking at the ocean.

I nodded my head in reply.

"Beautiful day and a beautiful surf, to bad I'll probably spend most of it sleeping." I said.

"How are you gonna sleep when its so bright in here?" Finn asked looking around at the room

"Well I've got blinds built into the windows, but the remote broke. There's an automatic button on top of the windows but with 9 foot ceiling I can't even reach it on a chair." I explained

Finn shrugged grabbing a chair, "well if you want to sleep in the dark... I might be able to reach them."

I watched as Finn had to jump a few times to get the button but eventually he did and the white blinds slowly came down from the ceiling.

"You know you're gonna have to do that again when I'm done sleeping... I like the windows."

Finn got down from the chair,

"Yeah, I'll deal with it once your done sleeping." Finn stated

I just shrugged my shoulders, knowing it wouldn't be my problem.

Taking out my earnings I set them on top of my dresser.

When I turned from it I was trapped between Finns arms.

He looked down at me with a smile.

"I forgot to thank you at the restaurant for O'Neal." Finn said

I rolled my eyes not moving from the spot Finn had me trapped at.

"I told you, I didn't do anything just put a name in his head."

Finn shook his head, stepping forward he closed the little space between us. My back agaisnt the dresser I was forced to look up at Finn, well more than usual.