"baby, just say yes" (requested)

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Taylor said as she lovingly kissed your cheek.

You watched her leave the room and waited a few seconds before the bathroom door closed down the hall.

"Hey, Andrea?" You spoke and watched Taylor's mom turn around to face you.

She was making dinner for the three of you to share tonight and you're so excited as Andrea has become sort of a second mom to you over the time that you and Taylor have been together.

"Yes, honey?"

"I want to talk to you about something before Taylor comes back."

"Is everything alright?" She asked, almost concerned.

"Yeah, everything's fine, no worries!"

Andrea smiled in relief upon hearing that.

"It's just... I have something to talk to you about."

"Okay. Well, I am all ears. Go ahead, sweetheart."

"I love Taylor so much... more than anything in the whole world and I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I want to propose to her."

Andrea gasped and covered her mouth in shock.

"You're gonna propose? How precious!"

You grinned and took a deep breath.

"I have this ring here..." You said as you pulled the ring out of your bag. "Do you think she'll like it?"

"Oh, she'll love it!" Andrea smiled as she began to tear up. "Especially because it's coming from you."

"She'll say yes?"

"Absolutely. There's no chance she'll say no with how in love you two are." She promised before hugging you. "I think it's a great idea and I'm so happy for you!"

You heard the bathroom door open a few seconds later and Andrea pulled away from you before returning to the stove.

"Everything okay?" Taylor asked as she returned, gently placing her hand on your back.

"Perfect." You smiled and watched her do the same as Andrea watched on.

A few weeks has passed by since then.

Taylor has been working so hard as she performs on the eras tour and every night, you've contemplated getting up on stage and asking her to marry you.

But until tonight, your nerves have gotten the best of you.

However, your nerves have vanished and you feel overwhelmed with love and excitement as you think about spending forever with the love of your life.

And you know that tonight is the night that you'll ask her.

Taylor is currently on the Fearless set and she's performing love story.

Your heart is racing as you pull yourself together, knowing that your plan is about to fall into place.

"I've been feeling so alone, I've been waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think. She knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said-"

As Taylor said the last word, her mic suddenly cut out.

"Uh," She nervously chuckled. "Hang on one second, guys. Not sure what's going on here."

She turned around on the stage to see about speaking to a crew member but then, she saw you coming up.

And just as she prepared to ask you what you were up to, she realized you were singing the song and holding something in your hand.

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your mom, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story..."

You paused as you stood in front of her, getting down on one knee as tears filled her eyes.

"Baby, just say yes."

The fans were cheering and screaming at the top of their lungs.

But all you could focus on was Taylor.

Your beautiful girl.

The love of your life.

The only person in this world that you wanted to spend your life with, grow old with, live out all of your dreams with.

She's your everything and she's all you want... forever.

"Taylor..." You said as you began to cry seeing a tear fall down her cheek as the biggest grin pull at her lips. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She screamed in excitement.

You got up as she jumped up and down for a second, feeling as though everything she ever dreamt of was coming true right in front of her eyes.

"Yes, a thousand times yes, Y/N! I want to marry you, I want to spend forever with you." She sniffled as you slid the ring on her finger.

She stared at in awe for a few seconds before throwing her arms around you to give you the biggest hug ever.

You couldn't help but cry a little as she clung to you and whispered loving words in your ear.

The fans were louder than ever, overjoyed to see Taylor say yes to marrying you.

They know how good you are for her, how in love you are, and how happy you make her.

Knowing that she was going to spend forever with you made them so genuinely happy and they couldn't hold back as they screamed and cried.

Taylor kissed you lovingly; your first kiss as a happily engaged couple.

It was so perfect; her sweet lips moving so perfectly against yours while you cupped her cheeks, gently brushing her tears away.

"I love you so much, Tay,"

"I love you even more." She softly spoke. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, baby."

"Me too, darling." You smiled and kissed her again, wishing you could spend forever in this moment.