Tragedy

POV: V.R

The day is here. I'm on the plane headed for my freedom. I just got a new phone at the airport, and luckily my visa account is still there, so that's covered. The flight is pretty nice, but its really long, thankfully most of its over, so now its just a low flight towards Paris. A nice surprise though is the actually really good food! 

"This is your pilot speaking, we are about to land, please fold up your trays, close any laptops, and rebuckle your seatbelts. C'est votre pilote qui parle, nous sommes sur le point d'atterrir, veuillez plier vos plateaux, fermer tous les ordinateurs portables et boucler vos ceintures de sécurité." Okay, done! now I just wait. Now I see the airport. Annnd- *THUD* wait, what was that? That wasn't the plane landing, and it was to loud to be made by a passenger, wait. WAIT. There's smoke coming out of the back, and the wind- WAIT. So now I realize, a bomb is-well was on the plane. And the most likely scenario is we are absolutely dead. Now its complete chaos, everyone is screaming, some are praying to god, I'm just shocked, but I am panicking inside. *SCREEEEEECH* It stopped. Wait, it stopped? Wait, we're alive! The pilot managed to- *BOOM*. WHAT. THE. FUCK. So apperantly the left wing cut through airplane fuel, a spark happened, and half of the plane has exploded, and the plane is on fire. Luckily I wasn't on the side. Unluckily im in the window seat. but at least I wasn't burned alive. Now I have approximatley 30 seconds to get out before smoke inhalation gets to me, so I unbuckle my seatbelt, get past the other in the aisle seat who wasn't so lucky. Wait, he's alive? Because he's incredibly light, I haul him over my sholuder, 15 seconds, I run down the plane to the back, the door is open, I get to the door, thank god its open, so I go down the slide, and I get out. I'm alive. The person over my shoulder is alive, and we are safe. The person over my shoulder wakes up, of course he's confused. So I give him the rundown, and then I introduce myself. But then I realize that the oil is spilling. And on fire. So I start running, he does too, until we reach a small town, apparently called Louvres. When we reach safety, he introduces himself as a first responder named Julien Mercier. We were alive, safe at last.