Tied

POV: New Hampshire

So, I'm tied to a chair, my hands and legs are duct taped, for the second time, god I'm getting sick of this. Now, voice in my head, you may be wondering how I got here, well, here's what happened.

When I was 16, Wyoming told me about this religion called Jehovah's Witnesses. Now I knew nothing about it, and I thought it was pretty cool, so I started attending their sermons, then, they started my 'coercion' (You don't want to know). I actually believed the fuckers, that was until Vermont told me about what I was doing, and I left, of course I had to make a secret identity to not get tracked, but, they've caught up to me.

So there's that, now what? Well, I can't escape. So just pray someone finds me. "Hello New Hampshire! What should we do first, ah yes! How about you tell us about your friends?" One of them says. I shake my head. "Oh, that's how we'll do it? Okay! David, turn on the GED." The same one says, and shortly after, a horrific sting ran through me. "Now New Hampshire, are you going to comply, or are we going to have to go further?" Another one said.

POV: None

New Hampshire refused to comply, and he got stung again and again. Hours passed, until one of them put a gun to his chest. "I'll ask you one last time. Where is Vermont?" New Hampshire refused to answer, so he pushed the gun harder into New Hampshire's chest. "Well, where is he?" He said. Above him he could hear a "L'usage de la force meurtrière a été autorisé." And then *POP* and the taker fell, and then the door burst open, and the police came in. And once he got free, he was questioned, and released, and after he got freed, he found out that the raid commando was a man by the name of Julien Mercier.

(If Vermont hadn't saved Julien, New Hampshire would be dead again. Now, who's next?)

-N