Extraction

POV: Maine

"You know, never been in a helicopter." I say to C. "Been one one a couple of times." He said. "You ever been to a football match?" he asked. "Both footballs." I said. "Nothing matches El Classico." He said. "Don't forget Belgrade, Casablanca, ore even Hamburg!" I say, and he laughed. "True." He said after a sigh. "Speaking of Hamburg, St. Pauli or Hamburger SV?" the person tight next to me, H says. "St. Pauli for sure." I replied. "Eyyyyyy!" Apparently I chose the right option. I thought to myself as he flips me a Euro. And now I clearly see  that I am one of the only 'westerners' along with... Oh are you serious. He signals for me to come over, so I do. "Yeah?" I ask him. "What are you doing here?" B asks. "Just wanted to cause some chaos." I said. "So, did ya start the fire?" he asks, jesus why do these people ask so many questions?. "Yeah." I say. "Well, as I say, you're as cunning as a fox, and as dangerous as a Vancouverite on multiple illicit substances!" Which gets a good laugh out of the both of us. "You wanna see something cool?" I ask. "Sure. B says. "Look at this water bottle" I say, and with a rather mundane spell, I get it to levitate for about 5 seconds. B now just has a 100 mile stare trying to process what just happened. So I move over back to my-and now the whole helicopter is looking at me. Great.

POV: None

Maine after a few questions was basically turned into a form of entertainment, from making small objects from thin air, to levitation, to moving things with telekinesis. And after a few more hours, the landed. And after that, the long jungle walk began.

(Writers block suuuuuuuucks, but anyways, not San Marino, so who is it? ((Hint, Maine is really bad at accents)) )

-N