Meanwhile

POV: Singapore

Usual day at the office, so far, so busy. "妈的!我们在加冷的食阁在过去7个月都没有盈利" Someone said, bursting into my office. "卖了,我才不在乎呢." I said while looking at more paperwork. *RING* Someone's calling my phone? I pick it up. "Hi, hanya tertanya-tanya, adakah anda masih berminat dengan rumah-rumah di Chatworth Road?" "Whats the asking price." "Kira-kira 1,065,750 setiap rumah." "Pasti mengapa tidak." And I hung up the phone. Anyways- *RING* A call on my personal phone? "Hello?" France said. "Yes? Are you sure that I am the person you want?" I asked. "Yes, Singapore. I need you to do something." France said. "There's a certain countryhuman that I need removal." France said. "Look France. I'm not doing this again. I'm past that." I said sternly. "I'll pay you double." Then, I got an idea. "Alright. Fine, give me their info." I said. "I knew you'd come around to it. Their names are Vermont Burlington and Quebec Montreal. 2nd apartment on the top floor above Rennes D'Assas in Paris, Phone Number is [REDACTED], lives with two other people." France says. "Alright." I say, then hang up, and dial Vermont. "Hello? Is this Vermont Burlington?" I ask. "Yes. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" Vermont asked. "I am Singapore. You may know me for two things. CEO of a famous holding group, and a hitman.-" "Wait a second. HITMAN?!" Vermont cut me off. "Yes, but that's not what I'm calling for, well somewhat. I have been hired by France to remove you. But due to some past feuds with him, I am not going to do that. Congratulations!" I said. "Wait. So you're NOT going to kill us?" He asked. "Yep. Got other stuff to do. Anyways, bye." I said, and hung up the phone, again.

POV: Tennessee

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The Voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The Voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The Voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The Voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with voices. They put me in a rubber room with the voices. The Voices? I hate the voices. They make me crazy.

(Annnnnd thats enough Tennessee time!)

POV: Paris

"Papa?" I asked France. "Oui, mon fils?" "Pourquoi essayons-nous de trouver et de tuer le Vermont?" I questioned him. "Eh bien, d'une part, il est littéralement en train de BAISER le Québec, et d'autre part, l'Amérique nous paie beaucoup d'argent!" He says in response. "N'est-ce pas... moralement corrompu?" I asked in response. "Oui." And thats the moment I realized my dad was an absolute dick!

(Multitasking takes the best and worst out of me.)

-N Tonight!